#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59685 times)

I wonder how long it'll be till a stupid gag like this legitimately threatens the stability of the master server.
It's fun to rock the boat, until it flips that is.

I wonder how long it'll be till a stupid gag like this legitimately threatens the stability of the master server.

i honestly think the most likely way the master server gets taken down is if baddy spills coke on his computer or something

The BLF Attempts Self Delete

don't worry fellas, I'm already working on a BLF 2!

well this thread sure descended into hell

well this thread sure descended into hell
It's worse than that, to be honest. Usually what you expect from people here is the usual stupid stuff, but this is a different beast entirely. I've never seen a collection of people actually try to piss off the person WHO RUNS THE FORUM. You know, that guy who's exceptionally lenient with problem users and the general community? The response we heard from him was also one of the most "Turn the other cheek" things I've also seen from him. He had the power to ban everyone involved in this stupid fiasco and he didn't, and if he did, no one would have batted an eye. Hell, I wouldn't have cared much. I'm just genuinely surprised and bewildered that we are so willing to bite the hand that feeds us.

jumper you're acting like it was a big group of people doing this when in reality it was only 2-3 playing off of a funny joke

jumper you're acting like it was a big group of people doing this when in reality it was only 2-3 playing off of a funny joke
The problem is that it's not funny. Not because it's offensive, but because it's just a stuffty joke.

the difference is spamming censored research isn't funny, never has.

i know that i recently said something about posting censored research but in this case effort was actually put into it to make it funny. and it was tbh
it was a bit excessive but the research thing was only half of the joke

ngl one of the images phantos posted made me gag just a little just with the amount of cum on it. nothing against badspot but I really don't go looking for that stuff for a reason

probably should report it but he probably knows already
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:28:40 PM by Maxwell. »

So Badspot has another website, and it's for adults only. Who cares? Why must people affiliate Blockland with that?

One thing I'm tired of is people trying to ruin one of the best games ever created over stupid stuff like this. Badspot has every right to demonstrate his artistic ability this way, even if some people consider it "vulgar" or whatever; the simple solution is to just stay away from the site and / or Blockland if it really strikes your nerve that bad.

ngl one of the images phantos posted made me gag just a little just with the amount of cum on it. nothing against badspot but I really don't go looking for that stuff for a reason

probably should report it but he probably knows already
i mean if its that bad then report it and ask for him to take it down in case you look at this thread again

i mean if its that bad then report it and ask for him to take it down in case you look at this thread again
unlikely to happen, just saying not everyone thought it was a funny joke at that point just because he posted his research on here