#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59624 times)

same reason why everyone wasn't banned in the aot stuffpost era, you'd be taking out basically half of the forum
half the forum?? i'm talking about the guys who changed their avatars and posted SM stuff

Ok well if someone is making blockland 2 or blf 2, need to know if they can reuse game assets legally once commercial sales end...

The only admins here are Badspot and Rotondo.
Thank you for clearing that up

quick everyone go to r/blockland

i had no idea he actually linked the ad to satinminions. that's asking to be banned.
i still think only the account that actually broke the rules should be banned, since that's how it's done with basically everyone else except serious problem users.

i had no idea he actually linked the ad to satinminions. that's asking to be banned.
i still think only the account that actually broke the rules should be banned, since that's how it's done with basically everyone else except serious problem users.
grimlock had his account banned because he made a meme account alongside his original

Ok well if someone is making blockland 2 or blf 2, need to know if they can reuse game assets legally once commercial sales end...
there already is a blf2

well, the important thing is now that it's over you can all get on your high horses and pretend you didn't think it was funny

play not epic games win not epic prizes
well, the important thing is now that it's over you can all get on your high horses and pretend you didn't think it was funny
don't be upset cause of that huge L lol

o h great now the clique is here to try and condemn Electrk. You just can't catch a break buddy.

wait so can I get an accurate list of who can't change avatars now

wait so can I get an accurate list of who can't change avatars now

basically anyone who currently has a satin minions avatar

It was a matter of time until the primary stuffposters of this forum found a bigger target to try and mess with. Lo and behold, as expected of trying to kick the hornets nest, they got stung and tried to play it off as being the victims. Let your avatars be a reminder of how you forgeted up and knowingly did so.
Unfourtanatley, there is no Ephialtes to kick em out anymore so they'll just continue their little antics. As Mcjob said they must be proud to have trolled the hand that feeds them

badspot draw my avatar as research please.

if you actually do it i will have his snake as my discord avatar for the next year