Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59049 times)

electrk my boy i love you

i had no idea electrk actually linked the fake ad to satin minions. that was kinda a dumb move on your part bro not gonna lie :/

i had no idea electrk actually linked the fake ad to satin minions. that was kinda a dumb move on your part bro not gonna lie :/
it was brilliant though

I woke up and took a look at this thread but its all just a blur, so can someone give me a recap?
i know it was a thread for Electrk but everything else just doesn't make sense to me

this is why badspot doesn't make blockland updates anymore lol

it's time to vote in a new leader of blockland in

vote me as your next leader

it'd be easier to just have a battle to the death

That was probably the best outcome this thread could have had

Hey Badspot I triple dog dare you all the way to heaven to delete the forums forever; no balls you wont

Hey Badspot I triple dog dare you all the way to heaven to delete the forums forever; no balls you wont

This forum is Pandora's box, it's here to keep the evils of the World stored to prevent them from spreading out and inflicting misery.

Badspot is awesome lol

I thought things like this normally stayed in drama?
that's probably also the reason I don't look in there, it's just dumb shenanigans

also, will there be any warning of the forums shutting down?

I thought things like this normally stayed in drama?
that's probably also the reason I don't look in there, it's just dumb shenanigans
yeah, it's just the same handicapped habitual problem users causing trouble as usual.