#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 58743 times)

It's only here because of its tangential benefit to Blockland sales - and we all know how that's going.  I'm not even convinced it's a benefit at all.  You're on borrowed time.

Thank god

the ava ban is funny af but the rest of badspots post just seems like a huge overreaction
but then again, i probably have a much different view of the forum

the ava ban is funny af but the rest of badspots post just seems like a huge overreaction
but then again, i probably have a much different view of the forum
tbh most of what he said does have a point; there's only so much stuff you can fling at someone before they'll just ban you.
i think this thread was reaching that point.

Here's your punishment:  You're stuck with those avatars forever.  Hope you like 'em.  Steve5451², you done forgeted up by picking one of the older images.
so we can't change our avatars ever again?

so we can't change our avatars ever again?
i think he only meant the people who did the satin minions avatars

Its all fun and games until badspot shuts the forgetin forums down

i think he only meant the people who did the satin minions avatars
It's like a curse in a form of an executive order - those who possess an avatar from Satin Minions are automatically doomed to wear it forever.

There's no rant I could make that would properly summarise the levels of handicapation that the members responsible for this have exhibited.

Well done. You must be very proud of your attempts to troll the hand that feeds you.

this thread is a stuffshow

Putting us out of our misery would be the humane thing to do

i was expecting a ban wave of monstrous proportion. i guess not.

streisand effect in full swing here
how? he has a whole forum of people taking the piss out of him because of a post

what the forget happened here

i don't think i have ever seen a thread forget everything up so thoroughly in my entire life, and i probably will not see anything close to this again. the train didn't de-rail; the train has left the solar system's gravitational area of influence entirely. this thread started out as a joke thread to raise awareness for a banned user, and now the OP is drenched in cum and Badspot has well and truly condemned the entire user base of the forum as well as directly implied the death of the whole loving website. whatever in the jesus h. loving christ happened in this scorched dump truck of a thread should be officially quarantined by any and all governments involved, you goddamn maniacs.
it's 3:00 AM and im going to bed, goodnight.