Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59696 times)

Haha epic

Electrk is free and that's all that matters in the end

electrk has been freed by badspot

There's no rant I could make that would properly summarise the levels of handicapation that the members responsible for this have exhibited.

Well done. You must be very proud of your attempts to troll the hand that feeds you.

this

mcjob has a point though, you're acting like he dindu nuffin

It was a matter of time until the primary stuffposters of this forum found a bigger target to try and mess with. Lo and behold, as expected of trying to kick the hornets nest, they got stung and tried to play it off as being the victims. Let your avatars be a reminder of how you forgeted up and knowingly did so.

i'm honestly kinda surprised the people involved haven't just outright been banned, i really don't know of any other community leader/administrator that would put up with this much of this kind of stuff

and
mcjob has a point though, you're acting like he dindu nuffin

i'm honestly kinda surprised the people involved haven't just outright been banned, i really don't know of any other community leader/administrator that would put up with this much of this kind of stuff

and
same reason why everyone wasn't banned in the aot stuffpost era, you'd be taking out basically half of the forum
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:41:46 AM by Refticus »

ngl badspot is probably the most tolerant administrator of a place to this scale that ill ever see

The only admins here are Badspot and Rotondo.

same reason why everyone wasn't banned in the aot stuffpost era, you'd be taking out basically half of the forum
i was banned on the 31st march 2015 for stuffposting in the aot forum, stupid of me :I

Tbh, it's a better punishment than banning. More of a reminder than a mindless removal.

Finally, PhantOS gets tossed into the trash where he belongs.