#freetox support thread - clique not allowed

Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59630 times)

elaborating on this a bit more

i wonder if there was anyone else who he recently unfriended on steam then? it'd be odd if it was just us two
he unfriended me recently too, not sure why or if its related

idk you insulting him and acting roostery probably hurt his feelings. he didn't remove me because I didn't threaten to disassociate with him over this
i didn't do any of that at all until now, he had already unfriended me before i said any of this

he unfriended me recently too, not sure why or if its related
it's not, but I can't blame him in your case either

can we stop egging on him? it's clear he thinks of you guys as friends and you just threatening to disassociate and all this garbage is probably making him feel a little isolated
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:51:06 PM by Maxwell. »

can we stop egging on him? it's clear he thinks of you guys as friends and you just threatening to disassociate and all this garbage is probably making him feel a little isolated

he didn't even perpetuate this satin minions #freeelectrk bullstuff, this thread is a giant meme he didn't ask for
me being mad at him is because he unfriended me i dont care about this dumb joke movement

he completely deserves to feel isolated if hes cutting everyone off instead of talking to them

well to be fair he brought this on himself and did u even read what i just said
besides i'm the only one as far as i know that has "threatened" to disassociate with him and he's already done that to me anyways before then so

me being mad at him is because he unfriended me i dont care about this dumb joke movement
obviously I knew that you twit, the thing is you telling people about it isn't nice and you aren't teaching him any lessons or that stuff.

well to be fair he brought this on himself and did u even read what i just said
besides i'm the only one as far as i know that has "threatened" to disassociate with him and he's already done that to me anyways before then so
so? you aren't really teaching him anything by doing that so unless you're not trying to insult or isolate him I don't think you posting that shouldn't count as egging

and obviously I read what you said. whether he unfriended you over that is irrelevant at this point

stop being a hypocrite maxwell.

obviously I knew that you twit, the thing is you telling people about it isn't nice and you aren't teaching him any lessons or that stuff.
should he actually expect that he cut off a bunch of people to be private information? why is it mean to talk about it?

gonna double post so you see this gr8, what makes you think he's isolating you if you know it happened before this? you know plenty of people purge their friends list at times right? and I recall he didn't have any issues with you considering he posted actively in the night discussion topic

should he actually expect that he cut off a bunch of people to be private information? why is it mean to talk about it?
we don't need to put him on the spotlight

wow lol no honestly i frequent small reddit communities and discords and honestly people are much more social when it comes to breaking rules
so like actually talking to someone
unless its like blatant spamming or posting gore or w/e lmao

*rips shirt in half to reveal big muscles* stop hating on satin minions

we don't need to put him on the spotlight
someone else put him in the spotlight by making this thread, and to extend the brown townogy he did a whole forgetin song and dance number in it

badspots weird as forget special interest animations are better than anything i could ever make
to be fair badspot is a good artist
2d research is the pinnacle of art skill

someone else put him in the spotlight by making this thread, and to extend the brown townogy he did a whole forgetin song and dance number in it
I said this was a bad idea from the start, I didn't follow it from then on and then I saw he set it as a SM avatar so I can't defend him there. why do you think I edited that out in my post?

so? you aren't really teaching him anything by doing that so unless you're not trying to insult or isolate him I don't think you posting that shouldn't count as egging
i was just expressing my disappointment in what he did because i thought he was better than this, it wasn't my intention to insult or isolate him
and obviously I read what you said. whether he unfriended you over that is irrelevant at this point
i'm just saying the reason he did unfriend me wasn't because i was being a richard to him about the incident like u seem to think i was for some reason, he just decided to remove me afterwards
gonna double post so you see this gr8, what makes you think he's isolating you if you know it happened before this? ... and I recall he didn't have any issues with you considering he posted actively in the night discussion topic
oh i didn't mean he unfriended me before this entire incident happened, like he was still messaging me through the same night and he certainly did still seem like he was cool with me
you know plenty of people purge their friends list at times right?
as far as i know like i said in the steam chat i posted he didn't, he still has 30 friends and plenty of them are blocklanders

for the record i'm not offended that he unfriended me or anything i'm just kinda curious why he did and if he unfriended anyone else because of this