alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead

Author Topic: alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead  (Read 23964 times)

blockland-foorumit ovat niin tyhmiä, kirjaimellisesti. ei ole mitään keinoa pysyä siellä idioottisten ihmisten kanssa, jotka aina vahingoittavat minua

haluan vain, että kaikki foorumissa jättävät minut yksin, mutta he kieltäytyvät siitä
What did he mean by this?

blockland-foorumit ovat niin tyhmiä, kirjaimellisesti. ei ole mitään keinoa pysyä siellä idioottisten ihmisten kanssa, jotka aina vahingoittavat minua

haluan vain, että kaikki foorumissa jättävät minut yksin, mutta he kieltäytyvät siitä

i translated it

never have i ever seen anyone put a "Blockland Forums is dumb" post in a language other than english

he's saying that old forums coming back to interrupt a thread only to say 'lol im back what is this thing ????' is dumb and pointless

if i can figure it out you can too

...thanks, captain obvious

i'm not asking "what are you on about" because he's posting nonsense

hmm,, so edgy. i must use not english, to express... myself....

what the forget is an english? i only know how to speak redneck and hillbilly

WOW YOU'RE SO loving COOL FOR CHANGING THE LANGAUGE

WOW YOU'RE SO loving COOL FOR CHANGING THE LANGAUGE

im speaking in finnish so 99.99% of the forums doesnt act like whiny friends when i express my opinion

this goes to everyone else too

he's really living up to the second half of his name

for someone complaining about people being friends he does a really good job of sounding like one

stop being so salty because i disagreed with your drama against whoever-car-dude-man was

stop being so salty because i disagreed with your drama against whoever-car-dude-man was
he's really living up to the second half of his name