alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead

Author Topic: alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead  (Read 23584 times)

"remove friend"

why the forget do you have him friended

believe it or not when i first met him he wasnt an annoying cunt

It wouldn't be the first time someone in, or related to this community, had deteriorated over time

uh yeah, obviously, he is an alien cunt

I've been gone for so long and am completely out of touch with everything. What's happening?

I've been gone for so long and am completely out of touch with everything. What's happening?

the first page helps all your problems

the boards named drama
it is drama
no further explanation needed

jeez its like all the older forumers are coming back and making a complete clusterforget of saying "hey im back even though no one gave a stuff im going to interrupt this (ADDON,GENERALDISCUSS,DRAMA,ETC) topic and waste your time and really not get back in the community at all"
wasnt there a rule stating "no one cares if you leave just do it"
someone needs to make a drama out of that

jeez its like all the older forumers are coming back and making a complete clusterforget of saying "hey im back even though no one gave a stuff im going to interrupt this (ADDON,GENERALDISCUSS,DRAMA,ETC) topic and waste your time and really not get back in the community at all"

The rule never said "nobody cares if you come back", moron.

the first page helps all your problems

I have no idea who "alien cunt" is and don't really want to dig through a bunch of posts to find out. From what I gather they were trolling clan pages or something?

I didn't interrupt this thread. I asked for clarification on the details of the drama. Please calm down.

I have no idea who "alien cunt" is and don't really want to dig through a bunch of posts to find out. From what I gather they were trolling clan pages or something?

- posted dumb stuff in general

- made a complete fool of himself

- idiot

what are you on about

what are you on about

he's saying that old forums coming back to interrupt a thread only to say 'lol im back what is this thing ????' is dumb and pointless

if i can figure it out you can too

blockland-foorumit ovat niin tyhmiä, kirjaimellisesti. ei ole mitään keinoa pysyä siellä idioottisten ihmisten kanssa, jotka aina vahingoittavat minua

haluan vain, että kaikki foorumissa jättävät minut yksin, mutta he kieltäytyvät siitä

blockland-foorumit ovat niin tyhmiä, kirjaimellisesti. ei ole mitään keinoa pysyä siellä idioottisten ihmisten kanssa, jotka aina vahingoittavat minua

haluan vain, että kaikki foorumissa jättävät minut yksin, mutta he kieltäytyvät siitä

"who always harm me"

go forget yourself, you're annoying and you always play the victim

noedit

"who always harm me"

go forget yourself, you're annoying and you always play the victim. maybe if you didn't act like an idiot all the time you wouldn't have to complain when people don't like you. just food for thought