alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead

Author Topic: alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead  (Read 23578 times)

At first I thought he was just new to the internet.

holy crap its about time i was waiting for this

Then I realised he was an attention seeking friend. Moving on, RIP.

He's already been told in the drama that the raiding thing is wrong and he agreed that he shouldn't have posted. You don't need to call him braindead and tell him again.

He's already been told in the drama that the raiding thing is wrong and he agreed that he shouldn't have posted. You don't need to call him braindead and tell him again.
holy crap its about time i was waiting for this

supporting this drama

i went on his server, maxed my playerscale, starting crushing communists as the finnish flag, got kicked twice, banned for hour and 1 minute, was worth it
possible admittance to trolling

this was useless but yes my dramas and my posts are a bit stupid but holy stuff give me a break seriously
We had to tell you one way or another, and making a drama usually does the trick of trying to make people stop what they do if it's a bad thing - This isn't useless it's to make you get a reaction from it and make a decision.

i have to deal with a bunch of stuff at the same time and my life is pretty hectic right now
Hey I have been dealing with a lot of things recently too, but don't take it out on random people, I did that to someone recently and felt pretty bad for that. If you're going to stuff on people because you have a bad life don't post at all, that's ridiculous and no one wants to see that garbage - if you are sending a message or posting something but don't realize how forgeted up it is at least apologize for the behavior if it's not too late but don't make it an everyday excuse either - take a break from the forums/game if you seriously need to

possible admittance to trolling
what's wrong with admitting it vs being caught doing it

have you forgotten the blf rules

stop it you're making me laugh at you - admittance to trolling is banable here if you haven't read the rules..

holy forget that's a good image for this situation

autism unleashed
is this bannable
for context im asking if saying grimlocks catchphrase is bannable

OT:
> asking people to raid ROTT's steam

/support

for context im asking if saying grimlocks catchphrase is bannable

OT:
> asking people to raid ROTT's steam

/support

grimlock got that phrase from me you smoothbrain

i have to deal with a bunch of stuff at the same time and my life is pretty hectic right now