alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead

Author Topic: alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead  (Read 23873 times)

from his drama on danna:
WARNING: Before you read this topic, I advise you to know that this has a extreme amount of content people might not take lightly or may sicken them in any way, I myself when looking closely at this have convulsed 3-5 times raking in information, and 1 during the writing of this post. Viewer discretion is advised.
this person literally violates human rights.
I went and threatened to do a denial of service attack onto the server to poke with this guys emotions
The persons name was TheRulerOfTheThird (his/her steam, raiding is appreciated
NOEDIT: Thanks Spartan for supporting the cause by attacking the group, it means alot

some god awful stuffpost he made:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=312900.0
its not supposed to be funy

/discuss

holy crap its about time i was waiting for this

you're actually handicapped

anyways is this really necessary everyone gets the point that it was supposed to be stupid and my drama was yes overexcessive, i think your being 'dramatic', wow, good one ME, LEMME GIVE MYSELF A PAT ON THE BACK

sounds pretty new to the internet. he definitely should think more before he posts tho

anyways is this really necessary everyone gets the point that it was supposed to be stupid and my drama was yes overexcessive, i think your being 'dramatic', wow, good one ME, LEMME GIVE MYSELF A PAT ON THE BACK
are you loving 6

are you loving 6

are you 6, this was useless but yes my dramas and my posts are a bit stupid but holy stuff give me a break seriously, i have to deal with a bunch of stuff at the same time and my life is pretty hectic right now

i have to deal with a bunch of stuff at the same time and my life is pretty hectic right now
thats what they all say

edit: queeba actually banned me from his discord for posting this
he was actually banned for being a general nuisance

is this bannable

your.. i don't... aah....

are you 6, this was useless but yes my dramas and my posts are a bit stupid but holy stuff give me a break seriously, i have to deal with a bunch of stuff at the same time and my life is pretty hectic right now

"it's not my fault i'm a handicap on the internet, it's other people!"

/support
Overall, he acts like a loving idiot. Him supporting spartan attacking the group on his drama doesn't help him either, and I know he's going to say "oh but I know that it's wrong," which doesn't help. Think before you post, alien cunt. Also, I feel like he is just asking for the attention, like "urhurhurhur people hate me if I make some stupid stuff that will give me more hate I will have more attention!!11!1!1!!" Which is going to forget him over one day, with how people act on the forums (no offence guys, most of you are cool) to starfishs.

you ever jack your titties off