alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead

Author Topic: alien cunt -- completely loving brain dead  (Read 23575 times)

is he a deer why is he saying that

stop it you're making me laugh at you - admittance to trolling is banable here if you haven't read the rules..
no I have read the rules I knew admittance to trolling is bannable, I just never knew the reasoning behind it.

no I have read the rules I knew admittance to trolling is bannable, I just never knew the reasoning behind it.

Obvious reason?

Does some stuff-stained and mindless post without keeping his foot out of his mouth, and when his drama comes along, he openly admits that he's doing it for attention.

Because why should you keep trolls around?

Because why should you keep trolls around?
so we have someone to pity on and laugh at

if we no laugh at them......................... ..they make stuffty drama and drama everyone ok

if we no laugh at them......................... ..they make stuffty drama and drama everyone ok
I had to read this at least 4 times just to comprehend this last bit tbh

Why can't you guys just, like, report him and move on. It's up to badspot to actually ban him so there's no point in arguing.

Why can't you guys just, like, report him and move on. It's up to badspot to actually ban him so there's no point in arguing.
they're whitebois and play on the blf

what do you expect

the point of making a drama on someone is to make the victim see the drama because they did something bad and we are pointing it out - sending them a PM usually never works

bad video
im not advocating for handicapped 13yo poltards who havent heard of gldsource

they're whitebois and play on the blf

what do you expect
elaborate

im not advocating for handicapped 13yo poltards who havent heard of gldsource
People who have not even HEARD of gold source suck. Like seriously, that's sad.

These posts personally insult me. Because of this, I have killed my wife and raped my son. I will proceed to kill myself.

please