Any BLFers like Metal?

Author Topic: Any BLFers like Metal?  (Read 7464 times)

he asked

OP asked if anyone likes metal to prompt people to talk about it, it wasn't a survey.

OP asked if anyone likes metal to prompt people to talk about it, it wasn't a survey.
You've got to think of the white space. You see a black circle on a white canvas and think: what is the circle? This prompts another question: what isn't the circle? Is the circle an object or the lack thereof? A hole in the background? In the same way I've used the white space from this prompt. When asked if any people here like metal, I wonder, does anyone here not like metal?

I guess I'm just more philosophical than you smh

You've got to think of the white space. You see a black circle on a white canvas and think: what is the circle? This prompts another question: what isn't the circle? Is the circle an object or the lack thereof? A hole in the background? In the same way I've used the white space from this prompt. When asked if any people here like metal, I wonder, does anyone here not like metal?

I guess I'm just more philosophical than you smh

Nobody asked for your opinion on metal, that wasn't really the point of the thread. But no, by all means, continue to act smug and annoying. It's really helping, believe me.

dont care for metal but i appreciate it from listening to it from my older brothers

dont care for metal but i appreciate it from listening to it from my older brothers

Yea, sometimes metal can be very situational, and certain tracks require you to be in a kinda mood to truly appreciate.

Nobody asked for your opinion on metal, that wasn't really the point of the thread. But no, by all means, continue to act smug and annoying. It's really helping, believe me.
You got it. I hate metal.

where are my fellow neoclassical shred fans???

I listen to anything in the metal genre and play bass/rythmn/lead guitar for live covers. I am a particular fan of Sabaton, Judas Priest, Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and too many other loving bands to list

Folk, power, thrash, and Neue Deutsche Härte are my favorite genres however

i'm really only just getting into metal, but i'm enjoying it much more than i've been enjoying EDM stuff. been going all over the place with genres, but i've found that i really like thrash (only the big four and a couple of other bands so far) a stuff ton. really enjoying melodic death metal, but the only band i've really listened to of that genre is In Flames. i'm really just making my way to finding some more obscure/less accessible bands and genres.

anyone listened to Athiest's Unquestionable Presence? that's the most recent less accessible thing i've listened to and enjoyed. i think i tried it out earlier but didn't enjoy it as much until now. i end up not even understanding their lyrics but holy stuff does it sound good

i'm really only just getting into metal, but i'm enjoying it much more than i've been enjoying EDM stuff. been going all over the place with genres, but i've found that i really like thrash (only the big four and a couple of other bands so far) a stuff ton. really enjoying melodic death metal, but the only band i've really listened to of that genre is In Flames. i'm really just making my way to finding some more obscure/less accessible bands and genres.

anyone listened to Athiest's Unquestionable Presence? that's the most recent less accessible thing i've listened to and enjoyed. i think i tried it out earlier but didn't enjoy it as much until now. i end up not even understanding their lyrics but holy stuff does it sound good

Thats cool that you are getting into the music as there is a lot to explore. Also yea that's a cool Atheist album, although it's a shame their bass player died in a car crash prior to entering the studio to record the album :(