#FREETOX DETOX MEGATHREAD

Author Topic: #FREETOX DETOX MEGATHREAD  (Read 15030 times)

yeah you say this all the time but it just really isnt true is it?
sure buddy
i get that this thread was set up by the thot patrol but theres no evidence to their involvement in the other one

i get that this thread was set up by the thot patrol but theres no evidence to their involvement in the other one

its kinda obvious...

it's a thot patrol conspiracy

its kinda obvious...
well i do need glasses to could you lead me in the obvious direction

Crossing my fingers this is the start of another purge

nothin' like a good purge

It's the beginning of the loving end

i fully agree, badspot needs to purge the forum of these habitual problem users. they fling stuff at badspot and try to play the victim when he actually takes action. theyre indirectly working to destroy blockland's remaining lifespan by making badspot want to support it less and less. it's almost like that's their exclusive goal at this point.

i fully agree, badspot needs to purge the forum of these habitual problem users. they fling stuff at badspot and try to play the victim when he actually takes action. theyre indirectly working to destroy blockland's remaining lifespan by making badspot want to support it less and less. it's almost like that's their exclusive goal at this point.

This

This

This

this is moreso my personal thoughts right now:

thot patrol is a complete cancer in the community and honestly i'm not sure why its most notoriously problematic members aren't ban on sight at this point. it's impressive in a way how they've managed to fly under the radar for so long, stirring up stupid drama both in-game and on the forum, harboring/supporting cheaters like ravencroft, and derailing threads for their own lulz. it needs to be stopped.

this is moreso my personal thoughts right now:

thot patrol is a complete cancer in the community and honestly i'm not sure why its most notoriously problematic members aren't ban on sight at this point. it's impressive in a way how they've managed to fly under the radar for so long, stirring up stupid drama both in-game and on the forum, harboring/supporting cheaters like ravencroft, and derailing threads for their own lulz. it needs to be stopped.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try harder with ur bait next time