Author Topic: #FREETOX DETOX MEGATHREAD  (Read 14986 times)

What goes around comes around.

What Tox did was basically the equivalent of treading on a lion's tail.

Badspot

• Administrator
Toxicology made the classic mistake of anyone who's ever gone to war with America: he mistook tolerance for weakness.  

Toxicology made the classic mistake of anyone who's ever gone to war with America: he mistook tolerance for weakness. 
I guess next is germany but kidalex isn't that prestigious is he

noedit:
i fully agree, badspot needs to purge the forum of these habitual problem users. they fling stuff at badspot and try to play the victim when he actually takes action. theyre indirectly working to destroy blockland's remaining lifespan by making badspot want to support it less and less. it's almost like that's their exclusive goal at this point.
this

holy stuff

this is moreso my personal thoughts right now:

thot patrol is a complete cancer in the community and honestly i'm not sure why its most notoriously problematic members aren't ban on sight at this point. it's impressive in a way how they've managed to fly under the radar for so long, stirring up stupid drama both in-game and on the forum, harboring/supporting cheaters like ravencroft, and derailing threads for their own lulz. it needs to be stopped.
yeah this isnt thot patrol, sounds more like NC if you're bringing raven into it

yeah this isnt thot patrol, sounds more like NC if you're bringing raven into it
toxicology is TITO, the leader of thot patrol, isn't he? or is that betelguese.

also ravencroft is involved because TITO has harbored him on his thot patrol server many times in the past, after he was revoke-on-sight.

brother are you forgetin handicapped

also ravencroft is involved because TITO has harbored him on his thot patrol server many times in the past, after he was revoke-on-sight.
Holy stuff you aren't that bright are you? Ravencroft and grimlock have always been part of NC

Holy stuff you aren't that bright are you? Ravencroft and grimlock have always been part of NC
brother are you forgetin handicapped

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=307605.0

toxicology is TITO, grimlock's both a NC/thot patrol member (as well as a habitual problem user) and ravencroft (his buttbuddy) has often been harbored on thot patrol's server many times (i've witnessed raven using his speedhacks on there too).

nigerian cunts and thot patrol overlap on a lot of fronts, they both harbor a diverse array of habitual problem users and both have caused - both directly and indirectly - tons of trouble in the community. i feel the forums would be better off without them.

anything else i'm missing?

*Sees stuff getting flung around TP and how it's all full of problem users*
I have a baaaaaaaadddd feeling that I'm going to get forgeted over by just being a member, but who knows.

pay him $10 and he's a free man once again

i should clarify that of course im not calling for a blanket-ban of anyone in thot patrol, as im sure theyre not all bad, but the clan and its leaders cause more than enough problems for them to need to go.