Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 37383 times)

yo seriously wtf you doin man

why are you this dead-set on being toxic

kidalex bumped this thread 30 minutes after some unknown troublemaker got banned from the server

really makes you go hmm

yo seriously wtf you doin man

why are you this dead-set on being toxic

i dont like the admins/owner & my stuff got stuff on collectively here lol

hahahaha

great memes kidalex

I have to honestly wonder what you gain from this, it's not like the server is going nuts and crashing and burning, all you're doing is barely inconveniencing us at the best since we've already caught on to what you're doing and just ban every alt that joins.

So it's not like you're harming us in any way, and what kind of satisfaction do you derive from being the equivalent of someone who joins a blockland server, says some obviously trollish stuff, then gets banned before they even load in. I can't see any real reward to this behavior, I'd understand the satisfaction of messing with people you don't like but you're barely doing that and it's not even done well.

I just can't honestly see the purpose, you're not posting anything shocking like research or gore, you're not even riling anyone up because everyone already knows what's going on and so they don't really care, you're immediately banned every time we realize it's you and it's always super obvious because you lack subtlety.

What's going on up there in your noggin?

i dont like the admins/owner & my stuff got stuff on collectively here lol

at least you had the right idea and didn't try to come back like kidalex

I have to honestly wonder what you gain from this, it's not like the server is going nuts and crashing and burning, all you're doing is barely inconveniencing us at the best since we've already caught on to what you're doing and just ban every alt that joins.

So it's not like you're harming us in any way, and what kind of satisfaction do you derive from being the equivalent of someone who joins a blockland server, says some obviously trollish stuff, then gets banned before they even load in. I can't see any real reward to this behavior, I'd understand the satisfaction of messing with people you don't like but you're barely doing that and it's not even done well.

I just can't honestly see the purpose, you're not posting anything shocking like research or gore, you're not even riling anyone up because everyone already knows what's going on and so they don't really care, you're immediately banned every time we realize it's you and it's always super obvious because you lack subtlety.

What's going on up there in your noggin?

at least you had the right idea and didn't try to come back like kidalex

well his whole purpose is to reward a reaction like that
Good job falling into the pool of people once again who give in to making them laugh
Because this made me laugh too

well his whole purpose is to reward a reaction like that
Good job falling into the pool of people once again who give in to making them laugh
Because this made me laugh too

not sure how an attempt at genuine discussion is funny but fair enough

like it's not like I'm angry or freaking out im just curious

not sure how an attempt at genuine discussion is funny but fair enough

like it's not like I'm angry or freaking out im just curious
"I'm just curious"
brother get on outta here deadass haHA
look at this Red Memberin Deadass Headass Redass wigga hhhhhooooo

the way to deal with these things easier is to not waste your breath and dwell on them word of advice

stop trying to get me to join communism corner

all discord servers are terrible we should destroy discord and go back to the primitive ages of throwing rocks through each other's windows because then there's a legitimate reason to get mad because hey some starfish you know threw another rock with "hehe xd" written on it through your window

im guessing idubbbz isn't popular in blf is he?
to be fair that's not a very popular line of his

oh no, he fed the troll, what a terrifying experience

might as well close your account now person because you're never gonna live validating kidalex down!

oh no, he fed the troll, what a terrifying experience

might as well close your account now person because you're never gonna live validating kidalex down!
yes be wary of the great vicious kidalex
If you ignore it it stops mattering