Author Topic: Set apearence events  (Read 1387 times)

Can anyone help me find the other events?
The one that works like the bots. The one i have is glitchy, and takes time.
If you change your playertype it glitches out and makes you  weird.
I am currently using swollows, the only working link.
Please help me find this addon,
Thanks

relax on the threads dude

relax on the threads dude
He's fine chill.

Swollow's is the only public one afaik, many of the others were killed v21. What's wrong with it anyway?

can you explain your issue? it works fine for me

he either has too many bot events going on /at once/ (0 delay)

or the mod is cucked by some other mod or
he is experiencing delay from server lag (computer)

I am not experiencing computer lag.
When i change the playerype after I set the appearance it makes me this weird white thing.
This also occurs when I have certain weapons. Also this addon doesn't clear the previous appearance when setting the appearance. You have to set it manually. which take s a lot of events.

Please stop making these kind of posts. They're really generic, random, or just incorrect, and don't contribute much.

When i change the playerype after I set the appearance it makes me this weird white thing.
What player are you changing into? If it happens for any something else is happening, not the mod as it works fine with player types normally.

This also occurs when I have certain weapons.
What weapons.

Also this addon doesn't clear the previous appearance when setting the appearance. You have to set it manually. which take s a lot of events.
What does this mean?

Nevermind, I wiped all my addons and this problem is fixed. The topic was to find the other set of set appearance events but it failed.