Author Topic: FreeSO - Sims online (Discord Rich Presence and new slots!)  (Read 6767 times)

FreeSO: Free Simulator Online

"A full reimplementation of The Sims Online, using Monogame. While FreeSO aims to be faithful to the original game, it includes many quality of life changes such as hardware rendering, custom dynamic lighting, hi-res output and >2 floor houses. If you simply wish to play, you can install FreeSO and the original TSO files using our installer on http://freeso.org, and it will connect to our official servers." - The official Github page

A download can be found at freeso.org. Do not get it from anywhere else!

-A new lighting system featuring better shadows

-The ability to grab a 3D model from a Z buffer

-Volcanic, a program like The Sims 1's IFF Pencil program.

-Sandbox mode, which allows you to choose a saved lot or a .xml file and play it offline with max money

-The ability to play The Sims 1 with a setting (though very incomplete!)

Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/xveESFj
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 11:59:25 AM by Sp0nge80b »

Edited with a way better topic

looks fun, i may try it

does anyone know how to change image scale?

you can change image scale by doing like [img width=400]img file[/ img]
that'll set the width to 400px and adjust the height automatically to keep the dimensions the same

does this basically mean you can play the full sims game but online for free? seems interesting.

does this basically mean you can play the full sims game but online for free? seems interesting.
Yes*

it's based off the original sims online MMO, which had an engine similar to or the same as the Sims 1.
it's basically a private server for the sims online

is it possible to arson in this game
if so sign me the forget up

why is the install like 2 hours wtf

is it possible to arson in this game
if so sign me the forget up
On your own property, yes.

i am the bikini polar bear named hungry henry

If you see Bob Bobbinsons anywhere, thats me.