ps4 or switch

Author Topic: ps4 or switch  (Read 5199 times)

Obv Switch. And no, it's not because I'm already biased being a ninty fan, but its because you already have a PC. Just because of the fact that you have a PC already will make the PS4 so pointless, yeah the few exclusives, but if you were that interested in those exclusives I think you'd already have a PS4. Switch is an all around better console. The joy cons are cool, portability is a huge bonus, the games that are already out (MK8, Zelda Breath of the wild, ARMS, Spla2n, Mario+Rabids) and even the games that WILL be out. The PS4 is nearing its end, we'll probably get a PS5, but it'll probably be pointless once more when PC gaming exists. The Switch is a NEW console, you're going to have to wait for all the new games to come out, but it's good to live on a fresh console than an old one. Yeah you could get a PS4 and get all those pre existing games, but again, you have a PC.

It all depends on what you want to play. Would you rather have Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2, and BotW? Or ...whatever the PS4s got on it.
Exactly, and again, PC Gaming will always exist. Making the PS4 more obsolete to this person.

uh yeah the PS4 has Netflix/hulu eat so it's automatically better
but if you're purely looking for exclusives, id say the switch if your comp can handle gaming anyways. otherwise ps4 for sure overall. switch has nothing over it besides the games
dont you buy a console to play the games?

but if you're purely looking for exclusives, id say the switch if your comp can handle gaming anyways. otherwise ps4 for sure overall. switch has nothing over it besides the games
please let this to be a joke

I don't have switch yet, but I heard it is good and I might get one to, so switch

why would he pay 400 dollars for a game console just for netflix if he already has a computer
because it only costs 200-250 torin squared
dont you buy a console to play the games?
i mean as in the exclusives, of you really want botw or splatoon (not that anyone does), then obv choose the switch

Switch because most good games that PS4 gets usually end up on PC(expect Bloodborne and other Sony IPs).

buy both and go bankrupt my dude

switch has nothing over it besides the games

Uh... Isn't that what a consoles for?

switch has nothing over it besides the games
what do you buy consoles for

Why the hell would anyone  spend $250 on a PS4 just for Netflix when you can buy one of those streaming boxes for 20 - 30 dollars

Or pay $0 additional dollars and use the netflix site to stream on your PC, hook it up to a TV if you need it bigger

Pfricking idiots... i buy my console for the netfickx....