ps4 or switch

Author Topic: ps4 or switch  (Read 5196 times)

i'm gonna buy one by the end of the month, can't decide which though

switch pros & joycons:

+ can play mario kart 8 with my brother
+ can play mario kart 8 in general
+ super mario odyssey soon
- brother doesn't come over that often so mario kart 8 multiplayer won't even happen that often

ps4 pros & cons:
+ crash bandicoot n sane trilogy
+ kingdom hearts 3 finally has a vague release date now
+ don't feel like waiting for over a decade/forever for bloodborne to be ported to PC
- not that many multiplayer things that i'm interested in (that i don't already own on PC)

list your pros & cons so i can decide by the time i get my paycheck
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 01:53:23 PM by Yosher »

bloodborne

oh yeah i forgot about that, adding it to the list

breath of the wild is very good and im not a huge zelda fan

Gotta own them all is what I say

I can't tell you how much of a game changer it is to be able to take larger games around with you like the Switch allows. Taking Breath of the Wild with me on a car trip is so nice that I doubt Ill ever want to get another new "home console".
It's like the Vita, but with games.

PS4 has some good games too I guess. It all depends on what you want to play. Would you rather have Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2, and BotW? Or ...whatever the PS4s got on it.

ps4 has no games but neither does the switch

the virtual boy is better

Exclusive games I like for the Switch:
Breath of the Wild
Splatoon 2 (Salmon Run is really good.)
ARMS

imo the switch is a better idea. many of the games on ps4 can be played on pc, and the switch has a lot of great exclusive games (eg. splatoon 2, botw, arms, mk8d) that are more than well worth your time. plus being able to play those games wherever because it's a portable/home hybrid console sweetens the deal greatly

Depends on if you play third party titles on your PC or if it can't handle it

uh yeah the PS4 has Netflix/hulu eat so it's automatically better
but if you're purely looking for exclusives, id say the switch if your comp can handle gaming anyways. otherwise ps4 for sure overall. switch has nothing over it besides the games

Heh. Console Peasants............ PC MASTER RACE!!!!!

uh yeah the PS4 has Netflix/hulu eat so it's automatically better
but if you're purely looking for exclusives, id say the switch if your comp can handle gaming anyways. otherwise ps4 for sure overall. switch has nothing over it besides the games
why would he pay 400 dollars for a game console just for netflix if he already has a computer