boruto's dad

Author Topic: boruto's dad  (Read 3164 times)

this is amazing but you better make a version without the music

i dont think thats possible

i dont think thats possible
everythings possible with the power of god

Please actually make this a thing.

i quit blockland
you're not quitting until this mod is complete

hold on, you mean to tell me naruto's son is literally named boruto
who comes up with this stuff

hold on, you mean to tell me naruto's son is literally named boruto
who comes up with this stuff
japan

same reason wario is named mario.

id like you to meet my son, roxscotch,

id like you to meet my son, roxscotch,
come, meet my sister.
betadin.

japan

same reason wario is named mario.
The idea to introduce Wario as a new character originated during development of Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. The staff team aimed for a "change of pace", and to not be bound by the ideas which were continuously used in Mario games leading up to that time; they desired to provide Mario with a new objective.[5] Rather than having Mario fight for the benefit of someone else (such as Princess Daisy in Super Mario Land 2's precursor, and Princess Peach throughout other games), the staff wanted Mario to fight to win back something of his own. It was initially director Hiroji Kiyotake's idea to introduce Wario as a new character that fits this change in objective, although several rejected characters were presented earlier which no one took a liking to. Before any actual character development, Wario's name was the first thing that was decided on, being derived from the Japanese word "warui", meaning "bad".[5] Wario's physical design and personality was based on the idea that a protagonist should have an arch-rival and nemesis. Kiyotake stated that Wario's relationship to Mario was inspired by the American comic book characters Popeye and Bluto. Bluto is physically well-built, motivated by self-interests, and more cunning than his counterpart, Popeye.

Kiyotake subsequently discussed his idea with his assistant character designer and co-director Takehiko Hosokawa, with whom Kiyotake normally sought approval from before presenting an idea to the rest of the game's staff. To Kiyotake's surprise, the idea to flip the "M" seen on Mario's cap to create a "W" received extremely enthusiastic support by the rest of the staff.[5] Wario went on to become the game's main antagonist by taking over Mario's castle, which met the staff team's initial vision of diverting from the conventional objecives established by previous Mario games.