Key Stolen By Jasa; Resulting In Revoked Key and Taken Name

Author Topic: Key Stolen By Jasa; Resulting In Revoked Key and Taken Name  (Read 6215 times)

Jasa

What happened?

Here is a little context before I start: I have been inactive for many months and was unbeknownst to me my key was taken and being used by Jasa/Broze.

So a couple weeks ago I logged onto the forums and checked around for my name see if anything was said, well I found a drama claiming that I spammed Edd's Server. I was confused and figured maybe someone was faking it somehow or whatever, anyways I didn't give it much thought at the time.

So fast forward to today, I went to log into Blockland to check out what has been going on, so I entered my key and I got "Authentication FAILED: ID not found.". I figured it might have been some kind of mistake but after further investigation I found this post by Badspot saying that I was an alt of Jasa and that my key has been revoked along with his.

It took me a little while to figure out how the hell he would have gotten my key, but I remembered back about 2 years ago I hosted my Fort Wars server off of his VPS he let me use.

I am hoping Badspot will do something to rectify this mix up, the main thing I care about is just getting my name back, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Quotes & Pictures

Email sent to Blockland support Aug. 31

Email sent to Blockland support today

Notes

None

End

i want to believe you, but i can't

I remember asking Jasa for some good research recommendations a while back, good times

ot:

I remember asking Jasa for some good research recommendations a while back, good times

ot:
I'm not Jasa, i'm pretty sure that is fairly obvious over the years. So how exactly is this not believable?

doublepost oops

Badspot

• Administrator
By my count this makes 24 keys you've had deactivated.  I can't fix this issue because I don't have access to the source code of your brain.

Your key spammed on my server as well, shortly after that you stopped coming online Steam and were inactive for months. Not sure about this.

Notes

None

End

By my count this makes 24 keys you've had deactivated.  I can't fix this issue because I don't have access to the source code of your brain.
RIP, does anyone know the nearest burn center?

More serious note, I understand i've had many keys revoked in the past, the only reason I care about it this time is because it is not something I actually did, it was a result of my key actually being taken by another user.

Your key spammed on my server as well, shortly after that you stopped coming online Steam and were inactive for months. Not sure about this.

Notes

None

End

I spent my summer in Florida where I used to live, leaving my computer at my house in South Carolina. That's the reason for the inactivity.

wait, i thought glass and jasa's keys got revoked? or are we talkin about a new one

honestly just buy a new key and start over with a new name

why you haven't done that yet i just do not know

leaving my computer at my house in South Carolina.

...turned on?

wait, i thought glass and jasa's keys got revoked? or are we talkin about a new one
They did, that was the reason I posted this.
...turned on?
It was off, which is why I had a 4 month long period of inactivity.