Key Stolen By Jasa; Resulting In Revoked Key and Taken Name

Author Topic: Key Stolen By Jasa; Resulting In Revoked Key and Taken Name  (Read 6211 times)

By my count this makes 24 keys you've had deactivated.

oh christ lol

24 keys
wtf

thats some money here

24 keys
wtf

thats some money here
He got biggest keyholder 2014 or something like that

look on the bright side you can suffer here instead on blockland

look on the bright side you can suffer here instead on blockland
I mean I still have alts that work.

By my count this makes 24 keys you've had deactivated.  I can't fix this issue because I don't have access to the source code of your brain.
Jesus H Christ, how can one man be so obsessed?

Jesus H Christ, how can one man be so obsessed?
dude its glass
before i even knew what this place was i already knew who glass was because he already had so many alts

how many keys will glass buy before bl kicks the bucket?

how many keys will glass buy before bl kicks the bucket?
Maybe 25 more? 10?

I mean I still have alts that works as of now.
ftfy
also you might as well have not said this otherwise Badspot will just further investigate those alts and revoke them

ftfy
also you might as well have not said this otherwise Badspot will just further investigate those alts and revoke them
Why would they get revoked? They were bought legitimately and I haven't done anything wrong.

Why would they get revoked? They were bought legitimately and I haven't done anything wrong.
???
You just pointed it out. ALTS. By now, you have had 24 keys revoked, which badspot just said, the edd spamming and another few acts of yours made you hated among the community, and already known as an starfish. We can't believe you anymore. True or not, no one here believes you. Maybe some of your friends, but everyone else doesn't.

He's saying on those specific keys he hasn't done anything wrong with them so there's no reason for them to get revoked unless he is literally ban on sight/revoke on sight

Say what you will about glass but his trench warfare was the stuff when it was still around 👌