3 (12.5%)
improve sounds
3 (12.5%)
improve balancing/gameplay
4 (16.7%)
add icons and polish code
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: OrangeWeps - V0.3 - Kill Icons Added + Other Changes  (Read 11375 times)

yeah im gonna slow down the uzi a tad bit for V0.2. Anyways, I've had some problems with the sounds. Can any of you guys verify that the galil is much quieter than the other guns? I experience this and I'm not quite sure why, as the sound files are basically the same volume.

anyways, here is the list of new weapons that will come with 0.2 (so far):
M202 FLASH - napalm rocket launcher
Gyrojet - gun that shoots rockets. Look it up if you want to know more.
93R - burst fire pistol
Makarov - normal pistol

ill also make different name categories for easier sorting (ie: pistols start with OP, and lmgs with OL)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:04:24 PM by OrangeMan² »

I really think this is a god addon.

thats a bug carried over from gcat's code. can be fixed by getting the player's fov prior to scoping in.

In my experience getControlCameraFOV() returns really inconsistent results that I can't figure out. I personally fixed it by packaging onClientEnterGame to schedule a function that gets the client's FOV one second after getting in-game

where's the "finish weapon pack and then release it afterwards" option in the poll I can't seem to find it
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:51:50 AM by _OXBADCODE# »

where's the "finish weapon pack and then release it afterwards" option in the poll I can't seem to find it
here's an idea: if you dont want add-ons in development, don't download add-ons in development. i promise not to stop you

here's an idea: if you dont want add-ons in development, don't download add-ons in development. i promise not to stop you
here's an idea:

yo at least he releases it and it fully works (if not polished) unlike u and ur like 10 other teased mods in gallery

V0.2

Changes:
Code: [Select]
-Fixed RPK sound (or lack thereof)
-Fixed the messed up galil sound (apparently torquescript doesn't like stereo sound)
-Added the following weapons:
          93R - Burst fire pistol with blowback animations
          Makarov - 8 round Soviet pistol
          Gyrojet - A semi-automatic carbine that shoots explosive round (basically a joke gun, but still cool.)
          M202 FLASH - Napalm rocket launcher. this weapon is not really finished, so its not turned on right now. If you want to enable it, add this line to the end of the server.cs file
exec(m202.cs);
-Slowed down the Uzi's rate of fire, and improved its sound to make it less earrape-y
-Fixed some other sounds

These guns are pretty good.

yo at least he releases it and it fully works (if not polished) unlike u and ur like 10 other teased mods in gallery
rip argument

I want to add some more unique weapons to this pack, so I you know of some, please name them here

I have an idea.

add the maxim 9

I want to add some more unique weapons to this pack, so I you know of some, please name them here

I have an idea.

add the maxim 9

[/quote]

Sorry for the shifty post I'm on tablet and it is difficult for me to post

Sorry for the shifty post I'm on tablet and it is difficult for me to post
you know you couldve just edited it