3 (12.5%)
improve sounds
3 (12.5%)
improve balancing/gameplay
4 (16.7%)
add icons and polish code
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: OrangeWeps - V0.3 - Kill Icons Added + Other Changes  (Read 11373 times)

you know you couldve just edited it

Bruh did I just say it was difficult for me to post that goes for editing.

Suggestions
I want to add some more unique weapons to this pack, so I you know of some, please name them here.
hows about a chiappa rhino 40ds

rip argument
sorry if that was a bit harsh i didnt mean to throw that much shade

Anything new on the FOV fix? Also some of the sounds don't really fit very well (the 93R, M4/M416 and AKs). They're too deep. Beside that though, this is a superb weapon pack, and I'm excited to see where it goes. Keep up the good work!

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, the ammo in dropped guns get replenished without reloading. I have no idea how to fix it, so if any coders would like to help I would be happy to add them to the credits. For now, I will be adding a link to some scripts that disable item dropping to work around the problem.

My friend has a ton of work to do this week and so do I, so it may take a while for the next update to happen. Do you guys really want kill icons that bad? I didn't think it'd be that big of an issue.

Kill icons will make or break me using this pack in a gamemode

V0.3
Changes:
Code: [Select]
-Added kill icons (will make them better looking later, but they work for now).
-Changed weapon prefixes to represent the class of weapon that an item belongs to:
OR: rifle
OE: explosive
OL: light machine gun
OA: assault rifle
OSM: submachine gun
OP: pistol
-Added firing animations for the Super Shorty, G-19 and some other weapons. Also added the plant animation to shotguns to make them "jump" when firing.
-Made the M249 model actually look like an M249, rather than an M4 skin.
-Added the SPAS-12 shotgun, with custom firing animations
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:36:57 AM by OrangeMan² »

could you fix the fov bullstuff so i dont feel like throwing up every time i use these

wait for an alt unless its not perma