3 (12.5%)
improve sounds
3 (12.5%)
improve balancing/gameplay
4 (16.7%)
add icons and polish code
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: OrangeWeps - V0.3 - Kill Icons Added + Other Changes  (Read 11264 times)

Id call red warning text on your screen a top priority to fix. Looks really bad for the quality of your addon.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 03:43:24 PM by Shroom »

nice but the white mags look kinda gaudy
id suggest a darker grey or somethin
actually nvm some of the guns seem darker than pitch black lmao
most of the guns don't have an ejectPoint set so the shells come out of the hand
not only that some reload sounds are also missing, so uh there's that

oh yeah didn't notice that, but uh why are people putting out unfinished weapon packs onto the addons section
isn't the whole point of making addons to package, finish and polish them until it's finally 100% complete?
whatever

oh yeah didn't notice that, but uh why are people putting out unfinished weapon packs onto the addons section
isn't the whole point of making addons to package, finish and polish them until it's finally 100% complete?
oh, well there used to be a modification discussion board.  thats where this sort of stuff used to go.  but now it gets split between modification help(when the author doesn't really need any help), and add-ons(where unfinished add-ons shouldn't be posted).

V0.1.1

Changes:
Code: [Select]
-Made magazine color for most weapons darker
-Corrected some improper normals
-Changed colors and added some details to models, mostly the M21 (Now named the SR-25)
-Made placeholder kill icons

That's not a good excuse. The alpha is a testing phase to find any additional user bugs and to make iterations off of. By this stage, your backend should be as tight as it can be. Anything that upfront is a polish pass. (the fourth and final stage of post production)

Code: [Select]
-Made placeholder kill icons
Either way, it's no longer an issue.
Good stuff

the newer stuff looks too blocky compared to the original weapons
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:18:27 PM by Potatoh »

PM (Pistolet Makarova or just Makarov) would be good

why aren't they orange wtf!!

OT:nice guns tbh

bug maybe
I play on high fov but when i drop or switch from one of these weapons it resets my fov to some really low default one and i have to tap zoom to fix.

thats a bug carried over from gcat's code. can be fixed by getting the player's fov prior to scoping in.

bug maybe
I play on high fov but when i drop or switch from one of these weapons it resets my fov to some really low default one and i have to tap zoom to fix.

did you set your fov first? Im pretty sure you type /fixfox *your fov*. If you guys can tell me how to query the player's fov and avoid that command please do.

Also i just realized i havent given it unique rtb settings. Will work on that for v0.2

RPK infact has no sound
also uzi is loving fast lol
good stuff

The RPK Has sound fully working for me, i dont know what you mean..??

Also, the uzi is the fastest gun ive ever played with. Nice work!

Maybe make akimbo pistols/Uzi's
(I've heard people say the Uzi is 2fast, but i haven't tested these yet, so yeah, not sure if the Akimbo Uzi's are a good idea, but just throwing it out there.