pewdiepie said monday on stream

Author Topic: pewdiepie said monday on stream  (Read 19673 times)

aren't you black????

yikes

there's a clear difference between black people and mondays

inb4 WSJ
But anyways I don't really think he should get too much hate for saying the N word, I mean hell, who doesn't say it he doesnt try to be tribal, he just had a slip. Look, everyone forgets up at one point, and this was his point.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:22:50 PM by Darth C3P0² »

inb4 WSJ
But anyways I don't really think he should get too much hate for saying the N word, I mean hell, who doesn't say it he doesnt try to be tribal, he just had a slip. Look, everyone forgets up at one point, and this was his point.
at least he didnt pay koreans to hold up signs that said mondays, right guys

Given how much of a problem illegitimate DMCA claims are in the creative community this guy is a much bigger prick than pewdiepie for threatening this. He is also using someone saying monday as a chance to promote his brand.

the fact is that if only one race can comfortably say a tribal slur then that in and of itself is tribal

the fact is that if only one race can comfortably say a tribal slur then that in and of itself is tribal
I think you mean a "logical fallacy"

implying anyone cared about that piece of stuff novelty game more than a month after its release

the views he made from that game probably make up less than once percent of his total views

they can't file a dmca take down request lmao. it's pewdiepie's commentary.

they can't file a dmca take down request lmao. it's pewdiepie's commentary.
but as Otis pointed out, filing multiple false DMCA claims will get certain videos taken down by Youtube for example. You then appeal it afterwords.

the other word for monday is Bro
the other word for Bro is monday

Coincidence? No
Mystery? Maybe
Hotel? Trivago

dude we had this chocolate cream candy they called monday kisses in my country and they changed it and im still upset i miss my loving monday kisses

did they straight up stop selling these because of the controversy or something? ever since they changed the name i haven't been able to find them in most stores

Coincidence? No
Mystery? Maybe
Hotel? Trivago

speaking of this what's the loving difference between colored person and person of color

Bro is also Spanish for 'black'