What user do you wish would never return and what would you do if they did?

Author Topic: What user do you wish would never return and what would you do if they did?  (Read 7087 times)

Basically name a user who has been banned/left that you never want to see again and type a short paragraph on what you would do if they returned.

You can pick up to 3 people.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:56:57 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

ThatsSoBetelgeuse

i cannot unsee the gore that he has installed into my brain

eh probably bedpost, for personal reasons

celimma/summet

only person whos personally attacked me and friends

anyone else im not too invested in to care if they are here or not

matthew probably
at least to the degree that I really care about his presence, I guess, which is not that much

ThatsSoBetelgeuse

i cannot unsee the gore that he has installed into my brain
betel is an autist but hes my autist

i am glad to see my approval rating has changed. im running for president 2024

i am glad to see my approval rating has changed. im running for president 2024
I think there's probably like a 50% chance that it was actually your intention when you decided to make this post, but just in case it wasn't, I wanna point out that it's much more likely that people will actually mention you now that you've said that

I think there's probably like a 50% chance that it was actually your intention when you decided to make this post, but just in case it wasn't, I wanna point out that it's much more likely that people will actually mention you now that you've said that
not my intention. im just joking :|

anyone involved with thot patrol. their only duty here is to annoy and borderline troll.

i woulda said toxi and look where we are now
probably Leisuresuit, Poliwhirl, and PhantOS because they shove their political ideas down everyone's throats ( and also MM by that same idea, but im limited to 3 ) and being jackasses about it when they or their ideology is criticized

i woulda said toxi and look where we are now
probably Leisuresuit, Poliwhirl, and PhantOS because they shove their political ideas down everyone's throats ( and also MM by that same idea, but im limited to 3 ) and being jackasses about it when they or their ideology is criticized
eh id replace path with zealot

eh id replace path with zealot
path i'd say is more politically fueled and not really a hater in his own respect, just like most of the users you normally see in political thread. he's a cool dude when he's not being overly political.