hi i broke my phone can i fix it

Author Topic: hi i broke my phone can i fix it  (Read 4119 times)

do you think i can fix it

Is there a wager?

Yes probably, buy a replacement screen glass kit with the LCD display. They're all over amazon.

you need a whole new display assembly

oh how will i snapchat you hoe

oh how will i snapchat you hoe
by not being mean to me >:(

by not being mean to me >:(
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
text me hoe

Essentially you'll need these tools in particular:

Precision phillips head screwdriver kit (at least 3mm, 2mm, 1mm, etc)
Plastic pry tool (for taking off glass/gaskets + disconnecting wire leads)

ALSO: Something to organize/keep your screws/specialty screws sorted so they dont fall into your rug & into oblivion

HOW DO YOU BREAK YOUR PHONE THIS BADLY LMFAO

ALSO: Something to organize/keep your screws/specialty screws sorted so they dont fall into your rug & into oblivion

oh wow, they dont use TORX safeties or nothing, neat

did you run over it
did some starfish run over it
are you an starfish and you ran over it
so many questions to be answered

note its a galaxy S5

HOW DO YOU BREAK YOUR PHONE THIS BADLY LMFAO
i uh
i dropped it

tbh i'll probably just get a new phone-- this phone has caused me hella problems though ive had it for 3+ years

• the screen has been working on and off for about a year, it randomly decides it doesnt want to work and shut itself off randomly
  • the camera lens is broken, ideally the glass on the back is completely gone, and the camera is so damaged from not having that glass that it's effectively pointless now. (to be fair i rarely use the camera anyways [i hate looking at myself] so its not a big deal)
  • the phones battery is hella bad--it takes too long to charge it even with the "fast charge" port it came with (it's the S5, has that double USB port thing which is weird)
  • it gets hot, quickly. i can have it on "ultra power saving mode" and airplane mode, and while its charging it'll be so loving hot i get a warning from my phone saying it wont charge it anymore due to it being so hot. NOTE that ultra power saving mode is like a seperate OS--it has the bare basic functions of a smartphone. internet, text, clock. theres nothing else to it. theres no reason it should be getting that hot so easily.
  • this phone is SLOW. it tends to crash a lot on just the internet, constant tab crashing, etc. it takes ages to get to certain apps (messages for example)
  • it likes to not send texts. more specifically, it likes to fail to send messages at random times to where i have to shut off the phone to get texts to send. not sure why, it's probably just at&t being garbage. (dont use at&t)

yeah a new phone is probably a good idea

how did you get that from dropping your phone

how did you get that from dropping your phone
he dropped it from a cliff