undertale is now 2 years old

Author Topic: undertale is now 2 years old  (Read 3793 times)

the only thing this game has going for itself is the 12 year old friends that worship it and a "life changing" story.

Fun fact: Bad Dragon had a major increase in orders for white caprine fleshlights just mere days after undertale's release.

happy birthday undertale. hope games like you come to exist more often, there really arent many good unique story-based games that surprise u

lesbian dinosaur wants to forget a lesbian fish how charming

i dont regret getting into the ride within the first week, cuz god damn everything associated with the game went to stuff very quickly

turn based combat is garb thats why i like super paper mario better than the originals
i mean turn based strategy is good, but combat nahhh

i like undertale and i dont give a forget what people say about it

if you wanna judge me go right ahead, I'm still gonna like this game despite what means things u say

I'm more of an "obscure game" kind of guy.

The only thing that was actually decent from undertale was the music.

Everything else became cancer.

The only thing that was actually decent from undertale was the music.

Everything else became cancer.

Why does it gotta be cancer man? I'm cool with things I don't enjoy, why you gotta dedicate this much hate to things you don't like?

Why does it gotta be cancer man? I'm cool with things I don't enjoy, why you gotta dedicate this much hate to things you don't like?
its the whole "gotta mimic what others do to feel like i fit in" mentality
undertale wasnt even as over the place as stuff like my little pony and homestuck were on this forum yet it gets nearly as much hate

its the whole "gotta mimic what others do to feel like i fit in" mentality
undertale wasnt even as over the place as stuff like my little pony and homestuck were on this forum yet it gets nearly as much hate
keyword is on this forum.
i personally developed a strong vendetta after i saw undertale stuff repeatedly over and over again, and it started to tick me off. it's like how i feel about steven universe now

imagine liking things for what they are and not for what a fandom has done with it

i hope toby fox gets ran over by a bus

i like undertale and i dont give a forget what people say about it

if you wanna judge me go right ahead, I'm still gonna like this game despite what means things u say

i hope toby fox gets ran over by a bus

i legit have no idea why people want creators dead for creating something they don't like
like, you act like he murdered your family and told you to buy the game
jesus christ just because the fans might be just kids doesn't mean it's the worst thing since Riddler
i respect your opinion and all that but did you PLAY the game? you need to do that if you want to string together a strong opinion, other wise, it falls apart like wet tissue