Author Topic: spain trying to suppress catalonian independence  (Read 7477 times)

To be fair Catalans are scum of the earth. It would be more appropriate to hire and extermination crew

E D G Y

Catalonia declares independence. Website is in Catalan, though
http://premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/AppJava/notapremsavw/303466/ca/declaracio-institucional-del-president-de-la-generalitat-despres-celebracio-referendum-l1-o.do
this is not a declaration of independence, at least as far i can tell by putting it through Google Translate, but rather the same statement that news outlets have put out saying "Catalan has won the right to an independent state"

though it sounds similar, it's not the same thing

Catalans are fighting a war they can't win. They have no outside support and they are dwarfed by Spains military

i find it hilarious only maduro of all people supports the referendum

honestly I want them to gain independence just so that when they collapse in on themselves people like kimon can shut up forever

spanish civil war pt. 2 coming soon to a street near you

fyi I don't think catalonian is a word. people from catalonia are catalans
Cat people.

honestly I want them to gain independence just so that when they collapse in on themselves people like kimon can shut up forever

Idk man Barcelona's a pretty rich city, they're going to be just fine on their own

Oh boy, the borders of Europe are changing during my lifetime!

ever heard of serbia

*cough* Kosovo *cough*