Author Topic: spain trying to suppress catalonian independence  (Read 7414 times)

yeah this thing has blown up

Catatonian farmers and workers have blocked off street entrances to the areas that are likely to vote for independence so the police can't access them by vehicle and easily interfere with the vote

Video of people being removed by police from voting stations

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 01:29:30 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

spain is a stuffhole and has been ever since the late 1800s

i want to beat commies with batons

well they won! another great hit against globalization :D

spain you've never done the world any good nuke yourself
Potatoes are the result of the Spanish inquisition wich indirectly also gave us french fries 🤔🤔

I think, im handicapped ao im probably wrong

[size=2pt ]I think, im handicapped ao im probably wrong[/size]

we know

nobody expects that catalan inquisition

the fact that the police were beating firemen that were standing between police and protesters is so wild

the fact that the police were beating firemen that were standing between police and protesters is so wild
not even protestors, just people who want to vote
that's what makes this even worse

forget the spanish government. They seem to think that beating the stuff out of voters is "defending democracy" and "upholding the rule of law"
And many other world leaders are either standing by or supporting Madrid (such as the Tory government and to a lesser extent the American government), which is absolutely not okay. I know the leaders of Labour and the LibDems have come out very strongly against Spain.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:14:23 PM by TristanLuigi »

To be fair Catalans are scum of the earth. It would be more appropriate to hire and extermination crew

what democracy looks like to the spanish government:

and for good measure, here's spanish "police" assaulting catalan firefighters:

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:48:06 PM by TristanLuigi »

holy crap did that guy get scalped?

what democracy looks like to the spanish government:

Looks like they are just dealing with a rodent infestation to me