Author Topic: request:frieghtliner semi,flatnose semi,peterbilt semi,euro semi,liaz semi  (Read 1284 times)

btw these are "vehicles" id like to request and i realized there isnt much semi's on blockland so i thought to suggest the basic ones!
i hope someone notices this and thinks of making all of these
id really like to drive a flatnose in blockland you know!

the frieghtliner semi

the flatnose semi

the peterbilt semi

the euro semi

the liaz semi

and a handfull of variations you can put on in /garage like "gas tanker" "box truck" "snowplow" "GAHBAGE truck" "dump truck" "cement truck" "tow truck" "flatbed truck" and "stripes" as a nod to many trucks having stripes on them and the truck itself without anything
i know we cant have trailers because limitations of the engine but atleast try to make trailers for the trucks also
just like the foregotten semi pack on rtb,daprogs but with more!

this seems like to much to ask for but ill leave you to decide if you want to make them

... For what?
oops i shouldnt have put "request" but instead "suggestion"
like i did in my last thread
but it wouldnt fit
because you know
l o n g  t i t l e
so im basically throwing this out to get made or something

Theres a semi truck addon. I dont know of any without the giant cart at the end though.

Theres a semi truck addon. I dont know of any without the giant cart at the end though.
yeah but that one isnt even findable its not on BL glass have you been living under a rock?
or on daprogs r.i.p daprogs ;;;c it was probably on rtb because by the looks of it
its from the same guy who made the fordor pickup SUV explorer