Monte, Block King 124 and Blu2Scout - Cyberbullying

Author Topic: Monte, Block King 124 and Blu2Scout - Cyberbullying  (Read 10810 times)

I am a christian man, and so I don't like to insult the disabled, but I feel this behavior crosses the line. As we all know, this game is infested with boring "rp"s where hosts use "just roleplay" as an excuse for every problem in the game. Common features of these servers are: only 1/5th of the server doing anything, being banned for killing people as part of a roleplay, power-tripping admins, not being banned for rdm as long as you do it with cronies, a butthurt playerbase that worship the server like it's divine, absolutely no game mechanics, the "roleplay" ending up being entirely controlled by admins/the higher ups in the server, gimmicky custom add-ons etc.

The following events happened in "Tekari's [AG] Town Roleplay"

Note that I didn't say anything before that, that was the only thing I said to incite this reponse.
this is a common response to criticism of the god-server. Every time the fact that a server is garbage is brought up, it is immidiately met with one of two responses
1 "just go to another server"
2 "its a roleplay so there cant be any flaws its just you"
There are, of course, no roleplays happening in the server. It's just people building. I could have built too, but I would have had to wait almost 2 days (no, that is literally not an exxageration) to do so, because everyone gets money at an extremely slow rate. Apparently there was some way to "play" the server that I didn't know about. Unfortunately, he never told me what it was.

As you can see, they love the prospect of people who hurt their feelings leaving, but are terrified at the prospect of ignoring a 20 pixel line of chat. This is because they were raised in a household without consequences, so the concept of personal responsibility has not yet developed in them. I hope that one day they will find Jesus and learn to stop using such foul, and hurtful, language, but that day has not yet come.
A super-admin on the server ,Monte, refers to "clearing mexicans bricks", this is a white supremacist phrase referring to the building of the border wall. Are we really suprised by this kind of tribal behavior on this server? You should also note that Monte is enraged by someone criticizing the server, but doesn't care about people trying to RDM players. This is because he is part of the roleplayers of Blockland, which need censorship to keep their servers alive.

Here, Block King124 calls me mentally handicapped. This is very offensive and mean-spirited. Also the admin Monte threatens me to leave the server "or else". I have a moral duty to make sure that this kind of behavior is not exposed to our youth, and so I carried on anyways.

Apparently next time I spoke out against him, it would be a perma.

Anyways, I have to go attend my habitat for humanity meeting to help orphans in Haiti. I hope you all now know to avoid these people at all costs!

Just try to edit that reserved post.

Also, stick it in her pooper

"shut the forget up or leave" - mature response to criticism

is this the alt to alien cunt?

wow what a troll
/support

That is so mean! Not cool.
/support

wasnt blockking124 cypthon from like 18 months ago

they tell you to leave if you don't like it and you complain about this
you tell them to leave chat if they don't like what you're saying because they don't have the right to complain about what you say
???

why is half the post satirical

also:

I don't like to insult the disabled

you consistently spammed chat and broke server rules. If you don't like the server, then simply don't play it. Don't stir up trouble just because it's a roleplay. They acted hostile towards you because you negatively affected the server in the two days you were on. I don't care about what Blu or Block said but Monte is an admin who's there to represent the server, so I'll speak with him.

I 100% agree that RP servers are mostly garbage these days, mostly due to either no one RPing or
the Admins abusing their power in one way or another. Usually through god-modding, although i have
seen examples (via other dramas) of Admins forcing players to RP with them or do a certain action under
threat of being banned.

However i don't completely agree with this drama. You joined a server and saw that it was another garbage
RP server clearly not worth your time and instead of leaving after realizing what a stuffty server it was, you
instead chose to stay and complain about the server instead. Mind you, the server admins could've responded
more politely, but they had a point. Also, we are all well aware of how problematic RP servers are, they've been
like that for some time now, you're better just avoiding RP servers in general.

On a side note, most of the people in the blockland community are adults, not a lot of kids here. Also, although
i respect your beliefs, Blockland is not the place to be practicing them.

Now thats just downright mean! :(

Good luck with the orphans in Haiti! :)

reserved
lold

there's something missing in this topic now that there are people saying you broke the rules.. hmm