Monte, Block King 124 and Blu2Scout - Cyberbullying

Author Topic: Monte, Block King 124 and Blu2Scout - Cyberbullying  (Read 10748 times)

christ's sake
freedom of speech does not mean you can't be criticised
if anything it means you SHOULD be criticised
all of this "if you don't like X don't Y" stuff is loving stupid
it's loving internet
grow up

lold

there's something missing in this topic now that there are people saying you broke the rules.. hmm
all i had to read was the 1st line of the op and the title and i realized this is a joke drama. nothing to see here unless your wanting a good laugh

your just saying that to try and bother me. if you dont like my reply then dont read it also I have an IQ of 110 so i am probably smarter than you anyways lol
[img ]https://i.imgur.com/VDSUWU3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium[/img]
holy stuff you can't even stay in character thats absolutely sad

also you all do realize this thread is just bait, stop taking it seriously

this is a family safe site NO cyberbullying or i will ban you ok

this is a family safe site NO cyberbullying or i will ban you ok

u smel leik farts

u smel leik farts
wtf crazy this isnt the crazy i grew up with 10 years ago unsubbed

wtf crazy this isnt the crazy i grew up with 10 years ago unsubbed
wait no pls it was only a joke im only trying to entertain another crowd but unfortunately ive only lost my original crowd pls sub back to me this account is the only thing i have left to live for

i am Another Crowd and i am not entertained

i am Another Crowd and i am not entertained
THATS BECAUSE YOUR CROWD SUCKS >:^(((((((

"*proceeds to respond to him* quit taking the dumb forgetin' bait guys..."

I have an IQ of 110 so i am probably smarter than you anyways lol
An IQ of 110 isn't amazing, and with you acting like you know your exact IQ, I don't think you grasp the subject very well. Also, well... I'm doubtful. Very, doubtful.

An IQ of 110 isn't amazing, and with you acting like you know your exact IQ, I don't think you grasp the subject very well. Also, well... I'm doubtful. Very, doubtful.
you know he's joking
right?

moral of the story: if you know your iq you're a liar

actually sweetie i got a 1600 on my sat and am taking 12 AP courses this year so back up

op posts drama
tekari posts proof of you getting banned for a perfectly good reason
op stuffposts all over the drama