do people really cry when they cut onions?

Author Topic: do people really cry when they cut onions?  (Read 4117 times)

Cutting onions releases sulfur dioxide gas that dissolves in the water in your eyes to form sulfuric acid.

Wait is this for real holy forget

i cry when i cut onion because the onion did not deserve the pain that he is facing, but i must satiate my hunger

it makes so much sense that ramsay must be your role model
The dude is a high-level professional who puts standards and his customers above all else. I think we can all aspire to that.

i just cut up 2 or 3 onions and never cried once
i had to cook and serve a burger for my whole family

white onions aren't really strong tho

unless if you actually use red onions for your burgers
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 11:02:11 PM by Køtt »

my dad will cut onions in another loving room and my eyes will sting like a bitch

white onions aren't really strong tho

unless if you actually use red onions for your burgers
red onions go the forget big or go home

yes I do cut up the red onions or as real men call them purple onions and I seriously don't understand it
i sniffed one out of curiosity and it made my nose burn though so i should probably not do that again

alright if sniffing an onion makes your nose burn you're a real forgetin pusillanimous individual

alright if sniffing an onion makes your nose burn you're a real forgetin pusillanimous individual
if sniffing bath salts makes your nose burn you're a real forgetin pusillanimous individual

i think white onions carry more flavor to food than red onions, red onions would be better off as a topping tbh

i think white onions carry more flavor to food than red onions, red onions would be better off as a topping tbh
do you not sautee your onions

do you not sautee your onions
sautéing them isn't the only way to eat them lmao

[me eating a forgetgn onion like an apple) "what"

[me eating a forgetgn onion like an apple) "what"
no joke i would seriously do that if it werent for the whole crying thing