Alts

Author Topic: Alts  (Read 12034 times)

But its not a big deal anymore as i can choose to ignore them.

...so ignore it then...you probably actually have no gripe with people calling you an alt and making either a potential joke or they are fooling themselves, so you're better off ignoring it rather than making yourself look even more strange.

I'm 18 and this is not an alt account

When I said encloses players in a box and subjected to their own feelings I meant to say that it lets players out on the joke the others were trying to make. Like an inside joke. I tried to think of alts as not a big deal before i joined but when they hit me i instantly freaked out and in my repsonce created this thread. I just wanted to know how to avoid alts the best i can. But its not a big deal anymore as i can choose to ignore them.
There's gotta be some kind of disconnect here. This is the third post where I have no idea what you're talking about. For clarity's sake, tell me what an alt is in your own words so that I know we're on the same page. What do you mean by avoid alts?

He's referencing your posts per day, not your age.

i meant 23 posts on your first day, look at the link. side note: anyone have a list of banned users with broken english

There's gotta be some kind of disconnect here. This is the third post where I have no idea what you're talking about. For clarity's sake, tell me what an alt is in your own words so that I know we're on the same page. What do you mean by avoid alts?
He's referencing your posts per day, not your age.

when i say "alting" i mean like joking around. pulling someone's leg. And avoiding alts meaning avoiding the jokes people say about you

i'm going to take a break for a while. Been a long day

When I said encloses players in a box and subjected to their own feelings I meant to say that it lets players out on the joke the others were trying to make. Like an inside joke. I tried to think of alts as not a big deal before i joined but when they hit me i instantly freaked out and in my repsonce created this thread. I just wanted to know how to avoid alts the best i can. But its not a big deal anymore as i can choose to ignore them.

there it is ladies and gentlemen

when i say "alting" i mean like joking around. pulling someone's leg. And avoiding alts meaning avoiding the jokes people say about you

i really think you need to practice your english and reading comprehension no offense.

DAMN.

there it is ladies and gentlemen
i mean he did make a blockland is dead post in the op so

See, that's the problem. When people talk about alts, they're talking about alternate accounts. It's got nothing to do with jokes. When people ask if you are an alt, they are asking if you have ever had an alternate account and what your original identity.

See, that's the problem. When people talk about alts, they're talking about alternate accounts. It's got nothing to do with jokes. When people ask if you are an alt, they are asking if you have ever had an alternate account and what your original identity.

Thanks for the clarification Cheese  :cookie:

Aren't you gonna lock the thread now?