Alts

Author Topic: Alts  (Read 12023 times)

Listen, I was in a state if confusion when I was attacked by a few players joking around about me yesterday. I didn't know what to say so I related to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0OqStXiiDM in order to find out my information on players who joke around in Blockland.

are you actually autistic? that's something autistic people tend to do

you would know from experience 😏

you would know from experience 😏
😂😂😏😏😬🙄🙄🙄🙄😏😏😋

yeah somewhat lol

yeah somewhat lol
are you just agreeing with this because you made a topic that didn't really go in your favor so you horribly damage control your way out by agreeing with every insult thrown at you?

are you just agreeing with this because you made a topic that didn't really go in your favor so you horribly damage control your way out by agreeing with every insult thrown at you?

I really am autistic. That's what my damn doctor said

well its really hard to tell weather someone is making a autism joke or if someone is serious on the forums

well its really hard to tell weather someone is making a autism joke or if someone is serious on the forums

weather? lol whether

weather? lol whether

honest grammar mistake im sorry, but you still got what i meant. people joke about autism alot on here, so its hard to tell when someones actually being serious since half the time the forums really arent serious in anything that they do.

yeah somewhat lol
i mean are we really surprised

w h a t i s t h i s ?

like srsly what is this? a new zachisawesome?? plsno

w h a t i s t h i s ?

like srsly what is this? a new zachisawesome?? plsno

No. I have given up on this pathetic thread. Take what you want or leave. I desperately need an admin to remove this

No. I have given up on this pathetic thread. Take what you want or leave. I desperately need an admin to remove this
it will never go away