Alts

Author Topic: Alts  (Read 12036 times)

god what the forget is this thread

you registered six hours ago, have made almost 30 posts, added an avatar, haven't used SMF emotes and are now in the process of pretending not to know what an alt is to make people less suspicious. Just give it up. Also, you've used alt when referencing accounts before its meaning was explained to you

god what the forget is this thread
you registered six hours ago, have made almost 30 posts, added an avatar, haven't used SMF emotes and are now in the process of pretending not to know what an alt is to make people less suspicious. Just give it up. Also, you've used alt when referencing accounts before its meaning was explained to you

Cancer that i created but really regret doing so. Also, I've already given up on this thread. Post whatever the forget you want to on it now because I can't change it. I'm really loving tired

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BOTTOM TEXT

Cancer that i created but really regret doing so. Also, I've already given up on this thread. Post whatever the forget you want to on it now because I can't change it. I'm really loving tired

damn i really love handicapped neurotic people

Badspot

• Administrator

damn, i thought it was 57 for some reason

Why are you worried about people thinking you're an alt?
It's not like you are the alt of some infamous user or something.

Right?

Why are you worried about people thinking you're an alt?
It's not like you are the alt of some infamous user or something.

Right?
i can feel the nothing to fear nothing to hide vibes radiating from here

Listen, I was in a state if confusion when I was attacked by a few players joking around about me yesterday. I didn't know what to say so I related to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0OqStXiiDM in order to find out my information on players who joke around in Blockland. It clearly had nothing to do with that subject and if you're looking for a thread about alting go somewhere else. I'm not a previous alt. I have never been or will be an alt. I made a huge typo and I'm sorry badspot and all the Blockland forum users. I ask for forgiveness to all the users who I criticized or remarked. I;m not looking for trouble on the forums, I just want to be an average normal person like everyone else. Also, sorry for killing Blockland and I didn't mean to.

wait, when did he stop banning people for making posts like this

strange... 😃😙😃😉😃😉😊