What's the biggest build known in Blockland?

Author Topic: What's the biggest build known in Blockland?  (Read 4691 times)

and if it's possible, can you list the brick count with it?

it really depends on the quality of the computer but usually it's somewhere between 500k and a million

I believe Sylvanor has made a pretty big city and possibly caused the option to increase the max brickcount.

Bone4's Titanic was pretty massive last I checked. Note that the thread I just linked to is 6 years old, and the project is still on-going if I'm correct. I recall it was one of the reasons the max brickcount was increased. Or at least, I recall the project hitting a roadblock awhile back due to the old max brickcount. I would love to see an update from Bones4. His last update that I can find was in 2013.

I believe Sylvanor has made a pretty big city and possibly caused the option to increase the max brickcount.
Have a pic or anything? I really want to see this.

Bone4's Titanic was pretty massive last I checked. Note that the thread I just linked to is 6 years old, and the project is still on-going if I'm correct. I recall it was one of the reasons the max brickcount was increased. Or at least, I recall the project hitting a roadblock awhile back due to the old max brickcount. I would love to see an update from Bones4. His last update that I can find was in 2013.

if i remember correctly he paused the project because he's getting married

Blockland can currently support somewhere near or over a million bricks. I don't think any conventional builds have hit that limit yet. The issue with large builds is that once over 200k bricks in a single area, most players have some sort of slowdown. So unless those million bricks were very spread out, a large build would be capped at around 300 to 400k.

The most bricks I've ever had on screen was a few thousand over a million bricks. Anything after that, the engine would forget bricks and the brick count would even out again. And this was before the brick limit update. It wasn't anything special though, I just wanted to see how far the old duplicator would work. Turns out that duplicating bricks could surpass the old brick limit. (About 250k bricks)

This was oddly enough just weeks before the brick limit update.

One of Cohort's cities hit over 500k if I'm not mistaken

Another City - currently - 480k, planned: 700k but if i can reach 1M ill do  - 3400x3000

My version of the titanic - 400k, 600k planned - 1200x140

A medieval city - 440k, 700k planned (island by skill4cigarette)

An american City - 650k - Canceled

A russian City - 440k - done 1800 x 2000

A Ship - 350k - done

Utopia city - 256k (before limit was raised) 1200 x 2000

BlockoSeattle 256k (before limit was raised) 1100x1800

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:26:23 PM by Sylvanor »

BIG PICS SORRRY

but at least you cant miss it :)

cohort hijack this thread

I like how the medieval city is all contained in the walls but not cramped

im still wondering how the medieval city has that many bricks?????????????

im still wondering how the medieval city has that many bricks?????????????
could be counting the actual island as well

could be counting the actual island as well

no i think the island itself is 30k, the thing is that every building has an interior with furniture