Author Topic: [Brick] 1RandomBrickPack Remastered  (Read 15743 times)

I think Emil created a better tile pack that's suppose to replace those

This is what Emil created
yeah this one has bottom textures and side textures having problems with consistency, eg some tiles have inconsistent direction bottom textures. p sure this is what trogtor is talking about

I'm not sure if that can be fixed, though. The top textures only rotate when they are assigned in the brickTop group.

I'll have to take a look at it.

am i crazy or is the 1x2 log brick not in this version

The 1x2 Octo? I just tested it and it works fine for me.

The 1x2 Octo? I just tested it and it works fine for me.
no, he means the 1x2 log brick, 1x2log.blb, datablock name brick1x2LogData, UI name 1x2log, icon see attachment.

Oh yeah, I have probably removed that one. It was made obsolete by siba and Masterlegodude's much superior log pack.

If needed, it could be restored, just send me the original files
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:31:13 AM by Barnabas »

I've provided a download link in the op to the pack of log bricks that should replace the 1x2 log

I've provided a download link in the op to the pack of log bricks that should replace the 1x2 log
No, you provided a link to Brick_Log, which contains only two bricks, Log and Log Mid, which (if the icon doesn't make it obvious) are NOT the log bricks we're looking for.

It's odd, I just tested the DL in the OP and it links to siba and MLD's log pack. I have no idea what could be the cause of the mix-up. Here's a link for it on BL Glass.

thats actually my log brick, it would appear i accidentally overwrote someone else's add-on

It's odd, I just tested the DL in the OP and it links to siba and MLD's log pack. I have no idea what could be the cause of the mix-up. Here's a link for it on BL Glass.
The link right here leads to the correct addon, thank you.
thats actually my log brick, it would appear i accidentally overwrote someone else's add-on
You might wanna fix that.

The octagonal round bricks have rendering and rotation issues.

The ghost brick for the octagonal round brick does not color correctly when viewed from certain angles.

The octagonal round bricks do not render correctly at certain angles when first planted.

Octagonal round bricks sandwiched in between bricks on top and bottom do not render their sides at all and are invisible

Additionally, the texture rotation issue with octagonal bricks still has not been fixed
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 07:48:08 PM by Planr »

since this was bumped, fixed tile plates (the ones at the top of this page) would be nice too if anyone's willing to do it
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 07:46:47 PM by Super Suit 12 »

I'm not sure if that can be fixed, though. The top textures only rotate when they are assigned in the brickTop group.
you can actually though if you use top textures for the bottom rather than side textures, im fairly sure