Author Topic: Super AdventureQuest XIV: DOORS MOTHERforgetER. DO YOU SPEAK IT?  (Read 7994 times)

Enter name.

As is tradition, you (the reader) enter a dumb name or several before even considering a real one. You (the character) are clearly not amused.

Try again.

Hm. HUNTER SLIM? You think it's got a nice ring to it. I mean, it's not actually your name, but you don't know that because your actual name is currently in that smoldering heap in the background.

You take note of some of the other names you considered, too.

what do we do now.
the end.
(bad ending)

what do we do now.
well i mean that's why i'm taking suggestions. you can just say a thing to do.

Whats that black pile behind you?

Observe surroundings. //
What's that black pile behind you?

Behind you, there seems to be little of note, except for a PILE OF ASH that used to be the backstory before you so carelessly burned it. In fact, you would be pretty concerned about the fact that there's no way out of this room...

...if it weren't for the fact that you've been staring at some DOORS this entire time. There is also a MYSTERIOUS OBJECT on the floor.

is that a keyboard with straps
is this the typing of the dead

investigate the tags attached to the doors

cry because you are inferior to the doors

Is that a keyboard with straps? // Examine item on ground.

Yeah that's not a keyboard but whatever. In fact, it seems to be an 8-CHARACTER DISPLAY that straps onto your arm; but it isn't on right now. Since you're messing with it anyway, you decide to equip it.

Investigate the tags attached to the doors.

Unfortunately, they look like they're just meaningless sequences of alphanumeric characters.

Check for hidden doors.

There are two perfectly serviceable non-hidden doors right there, so you don't really see the purpose, but you check for HIDDEN DOORS anyway. Unsurprisingly, you don't find any. I mean, that's ridiculous! What kind of person would build a room with regular doors AND a hidden door? You're quire sure that there are no HIDDEN DOORS in this room, and that the existence of a HIDDEN DOOR in this particular room will at no point become relevant to the plot.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 05:35:15 PM by TristanLuigi »

but which
The one that does not have 8 characters on it's placard.

Also take the display with you.