Author Topic: I encountered a mysterious player  (Read 1981 times)

yeah good luck clearing its bricks every 10 minutes because the forgeter walks off into the sunset and places a string of random bricks in its wake
Theme music

i saw herobrine and renderman in blockland............. i was awake one night playing blockland, my favourite video game, on my computer, when suddenly the game world become all cloudy and foggy..... thats when renderman and herobrian came out of the fog ....... i was frozen in horor... they told me that they were going to KILL BASPDOT if he doesnt bring MAPS back!! then rendermans face covered my screen and it w as screaming and i couldnt turn it off so i had to cut the power lines to my house... and then the FBI came and said that they detecteed a high Glitch Energy coming from my house....... they told me to be careful... batspod, these are Powerfuler beings!!1 i sugest you follow their Advice!

lock the doors, don't leave the house, don't talk to anybody

i saw herobrine and renderman in blockland............. i was awake one night playing blockland, my favourite video game, on my computer, when suddenly the game world become all cloudy and foggy..... thats when renderman and herobrian came out of the fog ....... i was frozen in horor... they told me that they were going to KILL BASPDOT if he doesnt bring MAPS back!! then rendermans face covered my screen and it w as screaming and i couldnt turn it off so i had to cut the power lines to my house... and then the FBI came and said that they detecteed a high Glitch Energy coming from my house....... they told me to be careful... batspod, these are Powerfuler beings!!1 i sugest you follow their Advice!
https://youtu.be/JfdJKiRDIuQ?t=9s post theme

bot is a useless chatbot that was designed purely to hold up and stall rounds and provide absolutely nothing of value.

From what Ive been told, Bot logs player IDs for one of the databases.
I forget which though, but it's how it keeps up to date with new players.

how was he programmed btw? I'd like to see

p sure he just used the cleverbot api
wtf drydess... cheating on me..... :/
ill come back in a week

how was he programmed btw? I'd like to see

The playing part is random, and takes commands from twitch chat.

The chatting part is cleverbot api.