Select.

no not really
7 (10.3%)
only the forums
9 (13.2%)
yeah
52 (76.5%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Do you care about blockland?  (Read 1555 times)

Yes.
It's a game that allowed me to exercise my creativity for three years in ways that I couldn't have imagined (as paradoxical as that sounds).  Sure, the community was striking at first due to my young age and my naive mindset of the internet, but over time the community has helped me grow in some positive ways, although some other ways have been negative. And after my fiasco in Roblox, this game was at first something of a rehab but grew into a hobby. I would hate to see it go out like a porch light at dawn, the same can be said for the community. But, it is an inevitability that when I, or my corpse, turns 90 this game will no longer live. So, for now, I will keep on cherishing the creative game and quirky community for, hopefully, many years to come.

Yes.
It's a game that allowed me to exercise my creativity for three years in ways that I couldn't have imagined (as paradoxical as that sounds).  Sure, the community was striking at first due to my young age and my naive mindset of the internet, but over time the community has helped me grow in some positive ways, although some other ways have been negative. And after my fiasco in Roblox, this game was at first something of a rehab but grew into a hobby. I would hate to see it go out like a porch light at dawn, the same can be said for the community. But, it is an inevitability that when I, or my corpse, turns 90 this game will no longer live. So, for now, I will keep on cherishing the creative game and quirky community for, hopefully, many years to come.
this but 9 years

not that much, really. I like the forum, but i only ever post in off topic.

I love blockland. There are far too many sincerely original gamemode ideas in my head that it's painful to decide between which ones to work on, that's how much potential there is. I love it.

Uh, yes? Shouldn't that be a given?
The people here who don't are the cancer that kills the community.

Uh, yes? Shouldn't that be a given?
The people here who don't are the cancer that kills the community.
I must be doing a really bad job then if it's taken me this long. I'll just stop posting and contribute to reducing the overall activity of the forum :^
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:14:58 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

um yes, like why in the world would you ask such a question on forum called "blockland forums"? that would like me walking into into a toy store and asking kids if they like toys.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 08:06:30 AM by cooolguy32 »

I've got stuff in the works so if Blockland evaporated overnight I'd be moderately upset because those projects would just be a waste of my time

I must be doing a really bad job then if it's taken me this long. I'll just stop posting and contribute to reducing the overall activity of the forum :^

Cmon. You know who I'm talking about.
And it's not you.

Cmon. You know who I'm talking about.
And it's not you.
I'm actually sorta confused about who you mean

Uh, okay then.
people who actively are stuffting up the community probably dont care about blockland

and then there are the outliers who dont care about blockland but are still notable members in the community

I've got stuff in the works so if Blockland evaporated overnight I'd be moderately upset because those projects would just be a waste of my time

what ya working on chief?