Could We Get a Dune/Beach Buggy?

Author Topic: Could We Get a Dune/Beach Buggy?  (Read 3120 times)

I'm surprised that nobody has requested this already. We need this beauty in Blockland.

It would have 4 seats, 2 in the front and 2 in the back, black underside and a colored body, and possibly a soft-top roof that's toggled with Custom Vehicle Support. I wish I could make this myself but I don't know how the hell to make cars in 3D apps, which is why I'm filing in a request like a pleb.

My intentions would be for Beach Build servers and as a cruise car.

what about the stunt buggy from ages back?

That's not the type of Dune/Beach Buggy I was thinking of. The buggy I specified is the infamous Volkswagen Beetle transformed into an awesome coast-line car. The stunt buggy is more for stunts and extreme off-roading.

isn't the freestyle buggy the same thing except with a nicer model and controls?

isn't the freestyle buggy the same thing except with a nicer model and controls?
no clue, I don't think I've seen that one
I just know about the stunt buggy since it's a classic and one of the early vehicle addons

bumping because the car in the first picture NEEDS to be in BL.

blast from the past

Not quite, it's more for general offroading and tough terrain. The beach buggy I want is a beach cruiser that can fit multiple people.

I made that and it's not whoops I thought you were saying something else

I'll ...

well, stuff. My pile of "cars to make" is getting more formidable by the month. I was going to make a beach buggy while it was still summertime but SOMEBODY said they wanted to do it. Now look. Nobody has a beach buggy. This is what the tradition of claiming cars before making them gets you.

I'm sorry, that came out a lot more bitter than I expected.

In short... this is very much in my radar. Its priority has suffered now that we're getting into colder months, but somebody is gonna make this.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 04:28:57 PM by Teneksi »

In short... this is very much in my radar. Its priority has suffered now that we're getting into colder months, but somebody is gonna make this.
It is ironic how I'm asking for this in the middle of Autumn...perhaps I miss Summer. I look forward to anyone's results in the future with this, even if we get one come Christmas.

Bump, I know there’s a lot of car requests already, but I’ve got big plans for Ocaro Island. This would be perfect for it.

Bump, the Buggy Speedkart needs a father.