Euro-moonies?

€50+
8 (44.4%)
€50 - €30
6 (33.3%)
Less than €30
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Heading into Germany amidst political elections and general unrest  (Read 2790 times)

they made a lot of cool stuff and got their country back together

yes

"general unrest"
lol

i'm not sure where you got the impression that germany is some kind of unstable regime, you'll be fine. it's a stable and prosperous western democracy.

if Riddler were a woman do you think hed be a thot like anne frank was

i'm not sure where you got the impression that germany is some kind of unstable regime, you'll be fine. it's a stable and prosperous western democracy.
i'd beg to differ considering how much they're getting buttraped by muslim migrants, but, you do you

they made a lot of cool stuff and got their country back together
bless planr

i'd beg to differ considering how much they're getting buttraped by muslim migrants, but, you do you
last i heard from my german friend, the entirety of berlin had been flattened by the dirty brown invaders

they're kind, but it's an informality if you don't introduce yourself with "ich will ficken dich" or if you want to be really nice, say "miststück"

they're kind, but it's an informality if you don't introduce yourself with "ich will ficken dich" or if you want to be really nice, say "miststück"

Du bist nicht lustig

last i heard from my german friend, the entirety of berlin had been flattened by the dirty brown invaders
i used to have many german contacts but they've all been exterminated by those marauding barbarians

If your going to Berlin you'll be having more problems with Russians then you will be with mudslimes

im surprised the krauts got anywhere in life speaking their caveman language

"general unrest"
lol

well this was hamburg 2 months ago...