End of the WORLD!!! Planet X AKA Nibiru richards Earth OCTOBER 21ST

Author Topic: End of the WORLD!!! Planet X AKA Nibiru richards Earth OCTOBER 21ST  (Read 4757 times)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4523791/planet-x-nibiru-david-meade-october-21/

The Christian conspiracy theorist has repeatedly warned about a mysterious planet named Planet X or Nibiru on the far edge of our solar system.

Conspiracies suggested it's hurtling towards earth and set to destroy it this Saturday (September 23).

Now Meade claims people have misunderstood his Planet X prophecy.

Instead, he's now claiming we could be in for SEVEN years of nuclear war and natural disasters starting on October 21.

October 2017 may signal "the end of the world as we now know it".

David believes that a "spiritual sign" will appear in the sky on September 23 where the moon will appear under the constellation of Virgo.

Then on October 5, Planet X will fully eclipse the sun and cover the earth in shadow.

This will signal the start of the "seven-year-tribulation" on October 21, he believes.

He claims an asteroid named Wormwood, measuring at least three kilometers in diameters, which is attached to the "debris field of the Planet X star system" will hit earth at some point during the seven years.

The "tribulation" will also involve "nuclear exchanges between the US, Britain and our enemies – Russia, China, Iran and North Korea."

it's game over man, we're all forgeted!!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:36:10 PM by Trymos »

Dotards will rise up and take over the world.

nah, probably nothing is gonna happen that day

edit: remember when a news post said that the world was going to end in august beacuse of the eclipse? and guess what happened, the same thing that happened on 21/12/2012, nothing

12/12/2012 was because the mayans ran out of rock for their calendar.

i can't see it
when is it entering our atmosphere

uhhh it should be scheduled to be here in a couple hours it might be a tad late

um yes hi nibiru im waiting i have so much schoolwork

remember 2012?
i think its really gonna happen this time