Heat Signature: A new game from the creator of Gunpoint! [RELEASED!]

Author Topic: Heat Signature: A new game from the creator of Gunpoint! [RELEASED!]  (Read 5123 times)

Ignore the guy who posted before me this game is fantastic.

I rescued my mom by throwing us both into space while being chased by twenty angry dudes with shotguns. And then the ship got blown up. stuff was tight.

Hey its just my opinion. I already said, the amount of creative ways you can solve the mission is like the only saving grace the game has to offer

going out and looking for random ships to board is OP, you haul so much loot it’s not even funny

also i’m pretty sure mystery boxes have a formula tied to them for what loot you get related to the missions you take, but i’m not sure yet
you can get some amazing loot from them though, one i found was a self charging key cloner, another was a self charging subverter GL

i shoot a window and i take me and the target out into space

Yeah looking for random self charging loot is a waste of time. If you do a personal mission for an item that gives you about 1,000, you can blow it all on mystery boxes. ive done this twice and each time I've gotten 3 self charging items

was doing my character's personal mission to rescue her son and the ship went near an independent station and got blown up
i spent some 5 minutes on it stealing stuff until i realized the bit containing the person i was supposed to rescue got blown off

By doing what i said last post, i made an entire kit of 7 self-charging items.

This resulted in me believing i was superhuman and getting captured immediately.

Update: you no longer need to steal the Everything Gun to unlock it. playing the game before October 5th will unlock the gun whether you steal it from the special shipment or not.

forget you jelly this item sucks
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:32:49 PM by auzman466 »

Dude, hasnt this game been out for loving ages? Why are you pointing it out now?

Dude, hasnt this game been out for loving ages? Why are you pointing it out now?

11 days ago it was released.
and by that same logic, why are we still talking about blockland? its been out for loving ages.

11 days ago it was released.
and by that same logic, why are we still talking about blockland? its been out for loving ages.

Im talking about the early access, it was out for a LONG time.

Anyways, no need to rude about it.

:thonk:

Im talking about the early access, it was out for a LONG time.

it wasnt early access though