Poll

Introduce randomized killstreak rewards?

Yes
31 (73.8%)
No
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Visolator's Randomizer (Modes) - Life tickets?  (Read 5468 times)

Hey guys remember when I hosted RandomizerDM a few years ago?

What's new?
  • Recoded Randomizer from the ground, no more "DM" - which means the gamemode is open for a lot of new ideas such as: objectives, gamemode styles (team deathmatch, one man army, and more) - They may not all be in but they will be eventually
  • [0] New category system - for ease of use on my side, I can now add more categories (such as OP weapons only, explosives only, etc.) and put a rarity that is different in another category, the older system only used 1 type of rarity and category system
  • No slayer - Slayer has its limits which is understandable so instead of making workarounds I made my minigame system inside of the default system, much easier
  • [0] Random vehicle types! Some maps will support vehicles and will randomly have different type of vehicles each round. Vehicles are balanced with less armor.
  • New weapons! Of course there will always be weapons!!
  • [0] New map change system

Randomizer will have all sorts of new features coming your way. Instead of just a old fashioned "Randomizer DeathMatch" there will be all kinds of modes and special rounds that will twist the game. Fun!

It is currently in development! Any ideas you would like to share? Please do so! Music suggestions are also accepted!
    Server discord:
https://discord.gg/r5YKqmB

Requests

Maps submitting:
The server usually had about 16-24 players daily back in the old days, so if your build is fit for that many of players, go ahead and send it through a PM (discord or forums)! You can submit your map in this topic or submit them in #maps channel in the discord
Recommended colorset is Trueno Original - You are allowed to use any colorset you want, as long as you submit the colorset to me so the build will use it.

Weapon submitting:
If you have a private add-on and you would like to have it used on Randomizer you definitely can send it to me and it will only be used on this server.
If it's a public add-on please post a link to the topic/Blockland Glass (if it is private but you are allowed to post it please do as well)

Music is accepted too! I can loop songs if you cannot find any songs pre-looped. Please PM me a download or post the link!

Other information

Maps so far:
Dig site
Lakebed
Quake arena
Docks..

Donations will eventually come too - Thinking of perks that won't hurt the gameplay as bad, maybe chances of a random custom weapon for donators only??
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:05:44 AM by Kyuande »

Hank on every map.
what about hank with 2 seats!!!!

More progress:

ayy my boy battlemix is returning in a new form

I want to play this a lot :o

Oh yes its back! Also, hopefully im no longer perma-muted because a user wanted to start stuff and an admin permamuted both of us since he spoke.

Oh yes its back! Also, hopefully im no longer perma-muted because a user wanted to start stuff and an admin permamuted both of us since he spoke.
Yea bans and mutes have been reset, administration years ago was really stuffty and I apologize for that. Hopefully it does not happen again.

how many maps will there be? can you submit maps?

can you submit maps?
Yes, you can PM them to me (if you can't PM you can find me in discord through here: https://discord.gg/r5YKqmB)
You may post them here or post them on the discord #maps channel.

how many maps will there be?
Sadly there will be only like 3 maps at the moment, sounds like a lot but 2 of them were already used last time I have hosted and Docks was used in another randomizer server so people usually get confused, maps are always the issue I have in gamemodes which is why I can't host as much as I used to - my building sucks so much that if I tried it'll be horrible quality and I do not want to represent my server like that
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:55:32 PM by Kyuande »

System is all set, currently working on a brand new GUI for ease of use - will have a feature for people who do not have access to edit the gui can see all the weapons in the randomizer.

Once this is done, I can start a beta test once I get more weapons.

Would be down to build a map in the style of Bushido's orange and grey one. Am in need of the prints though.

Twin Spam Rifles should always stay, i request more weapons similar. Plasma/Laser gunz r coel

Current weapon list? Also if you had any songs in mind for your server I could make loops for ya.

Been busy for the past month, trying to get college and work handled and then get ready for Spring 2018 for my transfer to a university.

Couple things before I can definitely beta test:
+ Weapons (I currently don't have a weapon list right now but ideas for weapons (downloads and ideas) are accepted!)
+ Music (I have awful taste in battle music so I try to loop some heavy rock or something, but I would like to see some suggestions for music, I can loop them and you may send some links)
+ Finish GUI so I can use my own system properly without console commands