Who is officer Zach?

Officer Zach is Zach
19 (36.5%)
Officer Zach is an imposter
11 (21.2%)
Officer Zach is one of the aliens invading earth before Zach matures
22 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: ('_') Doraemon playertype  (Read 22442 times)

zach

FEATURES
Fully animated
Jet and no Jet versions
200 HP
16 weapon slots (for your multidimensional pocket needs)
a model that doesn't look like stuff

Download
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:26:47 AM by Pompmaker2 »

made by a foot loving weeb -1
anyone who likes anime shall die.......................... .....

oh yesss

zach has nothing on pomp >:)))

hey that looks cool

we need a doraemon class in that slasher game

oh no
quick stop him from escaping the addon board

Well in all honesty, im glad you made one like this, but again, you are someone who knows a lot more about the torque engine than i do, im just a kid and im learning

call in a airstrike to close off the exit to the addon board

we got doraemon, touhou, that other one we don't speak of
what is next?

Well in all honesty, im glad you made one like this, but again, you are someone who knows a lot more about the torque engine than i do, im just a kid and im learning
yes I know
I want you to understand that the only reason I made this is because you insulted me.
Look whos talking. Those touhou playertypes you made didnt look good either smh, and they didnt work on multiplayer like this one.
In all honesty, that was an insult that was called for, so I apologize, but I don't like to be insulted.

Now, the last thing I want you to do is to stop making add-ons, and you're making playertypes, which are one of the rarest kinds of content, so I want to help you more than anything.

Here's the .blend file for my playertype for your reference, and here are a few tips in case you get stuck in your modelling:
  • Use blender instead of milkshape. It's harder to learn, but much more worth it.
  • Blender has useful modifiers such as Mirror and Edgesplit, and it's much better for manipulating meshes and polygons.
  • If your animations screw up in the future, check that everything in your model has a different object name (including bones). E.G your right arm model and right arm bone should not both be called RArm.
  • If your model has weird smooth shading, split the edges around smooth regions for a clean edge (like the ones on my model's head)
  • Animations should all be .dsq files and should have a prefix in front of their names (am_activate instead of activate). This was the error that caused my Touhou playertypes not to work in multiplayer.
  • If your model is lit weirdly, first check that your faces' normals are pointed outward, then apply Scale and Rotation to obData.
  • Blockland's aesthetic has almost no circles. If there is a circle anywhere on your model, see if you can't replace it with an octagon. The highest number of segments on your UVspheres should be 8.
  • Make sure your stuff is symmetrical. Use the snapping functions to make sure that your meshes are centralized and evenly spaced.
  • As a last aesthetic tip, make sure everything has a minimum "detail size" (no part of your model should be too small or it'll throw the look off balance).

Don't stop making playertypes. Like I said before, I used to be like you, and it took quite a while for me to get where I am, but it's very much worth it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:04:44 AM by Pompmaker2 »

yes I know
I want you to understand that the only reason I made this is because you insulted me. In all honesty, that was an insult that was called for, so I apologize, but I don't like to be insulted.

Now, the last thing I want you to do is to stop making add-ons, and you're making playertypes, which are one of the rarest kinds of content, so I want to help you more than anything.

Here's the .blend file for my playertype for your reference, and here are a few tips in case you get stuck in your modelling:
  • Use blender instead of milkshape. It's harder to learn, but much more worth it.
  • Blender has useful modifiers such as Mirror and Edgesplit, and it's much better for manipulating meshes and polygons.
  • If your animations screw up in the future, check that everything in your model has a different object name (including bones). E.G your right arm model and right arm bone should not both be called RArm.
  • If your model has weird smooth shading, split the edges around smooth regions for a clean edge (like the ones on my model's head)
  • Animations should all be .dsq files and should have a prefix in front of their names (am_activate instead of activate). This was the error that caused my Touhou playertypes not to work in multiplayer.
  • If your model is lit weirdly, first check that your faces' normals are pointed outward, then apply Scale and Rotation to obData.
  • Blockland's aesthetic has almost no circles. If there is a circle anywhere on your model, see if you can't replace it with an octagon. The highest number of segments on your UVspheres should be 8.
  • Make sure your stuff is symmetrical. Use the snapping functions to make sure that your meshes are centralized and evenly spaced.
  • As a last aesthetic tip, make sure everything has a minimum "detail size" (no part of your model should be too small or it'll throw the look off balance).

Don't stop making playertypes. Like I said before, I used to be like you, and it took quite a while for me to get where I am, but it's very much worth it.

Im sorry, i should have known better, keep up what youre doin

this was zachs plan all along