Author Topic: Anybody got the old Sedan by Peaceful war?  (Read 1943 times)

I kinda want it to make some classic-themed screenshots, but I only have the police cruiser variant of it. Anybody got the normal sedan for it?

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:17:25 PM by xS K I D z »

These?:

snip
Yep!
Can you just link the red car? I have the rest.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:55:34 AM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

Sorry it took so long :P the file I got was pretty funky due to it being ported I guess, so I wanted to fix it before it spreads as a broken add-on (if more people were to want it from here). So I spent like 4 hours learning what makes up a vehicle and looking at the errors in console to see what needed to be fixed, plus there were messed up color textures I fixed.

Pretty much fixed all the script errors other than some ParticleEmitterData errors that says they're not apart of the datablock, I really don't know what's going on there :\ and I didn't want to change it so I just left it as-is, still very usable add-on, might see if I can fix it but I don't wanna spend more time on it right now.

Left the model alone as much as I could. There was a spot on the back of the tire that you could see through to the other side (doinked up mesh), that's fixed. There were some other minor mesh-out-of-place's that created white lines on the model in-game so I cleared those up but I still made sure to leave it as original as possible. The tires had a weird outer layer on them that made it look like they were in a cylinder(?) or something, I dunno, I will upload a simple image below so you can see the difference. I also fixed a lot of flat-shading issues and checked the normals to make sure they were OK.

**ALL CREDIT OF ADD-ON GOES TO Peaceful War!**

DOWNLOAD

big ass snip
[/center]
Thanks so much. Lockin' the topic now.
EDIT: hol' up.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:55:44 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

Oh, sorry if this kinda is annoying, but can you also link the fixed up cop car as well? Saw it in the pic so i decided, "forget it, why not?" But before you do, can you name it Police Car remastered (in the game, not the folder name) or something so it doesn't conflict with the old one?

Oh, sorry if this kinda is annoying, but can you also link the fixed up cop car as well? Saw it in the pic so i decided, "forget it, why not?" But before you do, can you name it Police Car remastered (in the game, not the folder name) or something so it doesn't conflict with the old one?
Sure. Gimme a lil bit here. So you want to have both the old and the new Police Car? You just want to have both so if both are enabled, they won't conflict with one another?

Sure. Gimme a lil bit here. So you want to have both the old and the new Police Car? You just want to have both so if both are enabled, they won't conflict with one another?
Kinda. I kinda wanna have both the old and new versions of the cop car, but the new one is renamed in the game so they don't conflict. (example, new cop car is named: Police Car Remastered)

Kinda. I kinda wanna have both the old and new versions of the cop car, but the new one is renamed in the game so they don't conflict. (example, new cop car is named: Police Car Remastered)
OK well I've been messing with it and it pretty much has the same problems as the sedan, with the emitters. I probably could change it so it uses the default vehicle emitters (I think), pretty sure they are all the same anyway lol.

Anyway, I will link the model. It SHOULDN'T conflict with your other add-on, but I was having issues (could just be my janky file) so just lemme know after you've tried it.

**ALL CREDIT OF ADD-ON GOES TO Peaceful War!**

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 10:19:42 PM by xS K I D z »

Alrighty, gonna test it out. i'll edit if the 2 work alright.
EDIT: Nope, if both are enabled, only the older police cruiser shows up.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:58:51 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

(talking about how the two don't really appear) Ah, it's fine. the older one had some bad stuff with it. (siren light textures glitched out n' everything.) Thanks for fixing them up though. It did kinda bother me. Anyways, gonna lock the topic. Thanks so much.
(if you need to say something to me tho and the topic's locked, just message me.)

(talking about how the two don't really appear) Ah, it's fine. the older one had some bad stuff with it. (siren light textures glitched out n' everything.) Thanks for fixing them up though. It did kinda bother me. Anyways, gonna lock the topic. Thanks so much.
(if you need to say something to me tho and the topic's locked, just message me.)
Heyyyyyyy topic isn't locked just yet lol. Btw I figured it out. I have them both working at the same time on my server now. I updated the download link above for it:) And yea about the lights on top of the car, the material data was trying to tell it to be transparent(translucent?) and that caused some weird issues cuz of some old methods or something. If you want them a little transparent it's super easy to do, just make semi-transparent textures of the colors. Should work. I forget if I have to do anything in Blender for that but I don't think I have to.

another big-ass snip.
'kay. Thanks so much, I had these cars years ago and for some reason loved them so much. Gonna go ahead and lock it the topic right now. Again, thanks so much. c: